Become a part of a highly-skilled teamYou will be a part of a professional team, which is accountable for accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices according to accounting principles, policies, internal controls, and procedures. Together with other team members, you will participate in process changes and improvements. Your working language will be English. As an Accountant you will be responsible for daily and monthly tasks related to invoices handling:
- Ensuring correct P/L accounting and VAT application
- Communication with customers (both internal and external)
- Vendors’ information maintenance
- Month closing/opening procedures
- Monthly reconciliation tasks related to invoices handling
- Participation in process changes, improvements and efficiency activities together with other team members.
You’ll be the right fit if you are:
- Experience in accounting
- Accurate and attentive to details
- Excellent in English
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Proactive, positive and open-minded
- Able to cooperate with the team and work independently
- Customer oriented.
Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training
- Learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by January 15, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1400 EUR - 2200 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.