Are you Verizon Media's new Jr. Content Distribution Manager?
Amplify 360 (a part of Verizon Media) is looking for an ambitious and open-minded Jr. Content Distribution Manager who will become responsible for pitching, executing and reporting on global media campaigns out of our Copenhagen office. We are a young and versatile team consisting of 8 people with 5 different nationalities speaking 8 different languages. Our mission is to help brands get their stories heard in a cluttered and complex media landscape, which we do by utilizing thorough research, strategically planned orchestration and accurate execution.
About Verizon Media Group and Amplify 360
Verizon Media Group is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S. with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, Verizon Media Group is at the centre of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on both its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms but also through partnering up with other agencies.
This is where Amplify 360 comes into the picture. The Nordic based division within Verizon Media specializes in branded content through media- and influencer partnerships alongside 3rd party video distribution and PR, utilizing out-of-the box multichannel solutions to get our message across. Our clients span from the auto industry, to skincare, fashion, engineering, telecom and many others, meaning the challenges we face are never alike. In 2020 we’ve made music videos in China, done webinars with the biggest international publishers, created Podcasts with top talent and made a ton of other activations across countless markets and platforms.
As a Jr. Content Distribution you’re overall goal is to help the Content Distribution Team and sales pitch, plan and execute campaigns. We’re looking for an optimistic team player with a problem solving mindset. We are heavily dependent on teamwork, both within the Nordics but equally important with our international sales colleagues sitting in offices around the world (especially the ones in Germany) depending on our expertise.
Planning and executing media distribution strategies:
- Identifying the ideal media brands and platforms according to the campaign brief and KPIs and build the distribution plan in pitch presentations
- Be the main point of contact for the publishers during the campaign: briefing the publishers and facilitating the approval process while continuously quality checking the results
Sustaining and growing our global network of publishers and media houses:
- Regularly plan catch-up meetings with existing publishers to retrieve new information around product offerings, pricing, audience info, etc.
- Manage publisher payments and administrative tasks related to onboarding publishers in our systems and a platforms
Campaign monitoring and documentation:
- Optimizing live partnerships
- Attending weekly pulse meetings with the client as well as providing numbers and insights for the performance reports
You would make a great match for this role if (Required):
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing or Media
- Are proficient in English and German
- Are a team player thriving also in an autonomous environment
- You have fantastic communication skills and can think outside of the box and execute your ideas
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- You are a fast learner with a curious mind and problem-solving skills
Even better, if (Desirable):
- You have digital marketing experience
- Speak a third language other than the scandinavians at professional working proficiency
- Don’t shy away from cold calling partners and clients across the globe and are flexible to work in teams spanning across different time zones
- Have strong presentation skills
- A sense of humor
Verizon Media’s commitment to equal opportunities
Verizon Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Verizon Media is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment.
At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion (https://www.verizon.com/about/careers/work-culture) page to learn more.