This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Content WriterWe’re looking for a Digital Copywriter to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate has strong writing skills, is proactive, and highly collaborative. We are a diverse, creative, and motivated team and are looking for someone who values these qualities and embodies the .
Why we create content
- To give a voice to our company over a range of channels and experiences.
- To teach, inform, and share knowledge about payments and technology.
- To tell the stories of how amazing companies grow alongside us.
What you’ll do
- Write compelling, informed, polished copy to support our marketing efforts and position us further as a payments industry leader.
- Write copy with a strong commercial focus across a number of channels and formats such as website, email, CRM, and online ads.
- Work with the content and digital teams, and external agencies to drive targeted traffic to our site with optimized web copy.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders and design partners from kickoff to delivery – being diligent with details and deadlines.
- Set clear goals and analyze the impact of your copy, applying insights and digital marketing best practices.
- Deliver consistent, high-value copy that adheres to Adyen content guidelines.
- 2-4 years experience writing English language website copy.
- You are a storyteller: curious and keen to discern the motivations, behaviors, and preferences of our audiences.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail.
- You have an excellent understanding of SEO
- You have a good understanding of what it means to write for digital channels: blending user experience and channel best practices, and how they fit into the bigger picture of content marketing.
- You have the ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward – while being open and comfortable to iteration and feedback.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- Based in The Netherlands.
- Some domestic and international travel required.
- Please include links to three samples of your best writing with application.