Are you an ambitious graduate or soon-to-be graduate who embraces big challenges? Do you want to work hard and shape your future together with one of our highly professional teams at Red Bull Sweden? If so, you could be the one starting our Graduate Programme in July 2021! Our Graduates have big roles that come with real responsibility and the opportunity to shape the scope of their future at Red Bull.
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
In your role as Graduate Trainee Sales & Trade Marketing you will support the team in multiple disciplines throughout the programme. It all starts with understanding the category and shopper dynamics and how the brand is positioned in-store. You’ll learn this in the Trade Marketing and Category Management team which is the foundation and main focus of the graduate programme. Here, you’ll work with a mix of operational (POS Management), analytical (Business Insight) and conceptual (Category Management, Shopper Marketing) activities. You will complement this experience with hands-on sales experience in Field Sales and in supporting the Key Account Management/ Brand Management team with selected customer projects and brand initiatives. By the end of the programme, you will have a better understanding of Red Bull, which sales discipline that speaks the most to you and a unique and broad skillset which sets you up for a successful career with Red Bull.
#Shopper & Customer Marketing
- Create and implement all means of communication and tolls to activate Red Bull initiatives at channel and customer level.
- Drive trade activity proposals with rationale and commercial backing, pushing the brand guidelines to maximize commercial results, whilst protecting the brand equity.
- Collate and analyse post-activity results and use learnings to continuously improve results.
- Apply consumer, shopper research and panel data (Nielsen, GfK).
- Identify, develop and implement sales systems, processes and actions to enhance sales business performance and improve return on investment.
- Analyze a variety of syndicated and internal data to track and evaluate KPIs, such as distribution, sales & assortment development, new product launch tracking, merchandising standards and promotion analysis for the category and Red Bull
- Generate relevant shopper insight and research based upon a clear business/category issue
- Integrate market, consumer/shopper, category and retailer insights into actionable plans to drive category management initiatives to maximize category and Red Bull development, positioning and presence in store.
- Deliver sound assortment analysis, planogram and promotion recommendations.
- Develop sales material and conceptual selling stories to support Key Account/Filed Sales Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer Skills: Strong MS Excel and MS Powerpoint capabilities required, SAP insight is a plus
- Strong analytical ability, strategic thinking and commercial acumen
- Project management ability
- Commercial experience
- Hands-on and make-it-happen attitude
- High motivation and strong team skills
- Professional experience (internship, full time employments) in Sales or Marketing within FMCG (manufacturer side, retailer, market research agency)
- Bachelor/Master’s in Business Administration, Focus Sales or Marketing
- Fluent in Swedish and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and challenging 18 month deep-dive into the business
- A real job where you can make an impact from Day 1
- A Job Rotation within a function that has a close link to your role
- Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
- An intensive development training course, as well as department and job specific
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Application phase is 4th of January until 12th of March. We are looking forward to hearing from you!