Do you want to take part in creating value for TDC NET at the intersection of business, processes, IT and technology? And would you like to do so as you collaborate closely with talented colleagues across the business?
As part of TDC NET Graduate Programme, you will spend 1 year exploring and evolving your skills before building a career with us.
“You will act as ‘bridge builder’ between business needs and IT development to secure the right IT tools to support business processes. You will help TDC NET work smarter, reduce costs and achieve strategic goals,” says Head of Deliver Excellence in TDC NET, Vibeke Borup Thomsen.
Create business value with impact in TDC NET
Starting 18 August 2021, you will become part of a highly dedicated IT & Process Excellence team motivated by creating business value in TDC NET. TDC NET is responsible for the entire network infrastructure, including Denmark’s best mobile network and nationwide fixed connections.
The position provides a broad cross-functional interaction across the business, and you will get the opportunity to dive into various tasks depending on your role as either process manager or product owner. In both roles, you will contribute directly to creating substantial changes in TDC NET at the intersection between IT and business transformation.
As a process manager graduate, you may work with:
- Process mapping and identifying potential for process improvements (e.g., optimizing delivery process).
- Designing, changing and updating existing work processes incl. increase of the automation degree (e.g., new vendor set-up and IT-tools).
- Describing business processes and functional requirements to support the business process.
- Documenting and implementing process improvements, new processes or IT solutions in the business.
As a product owner graduate, you may work with:
- Translating business requirements to specifications and following the plans to implementation and its continuous improvement.
- Ensuring a prioritized backlog that is aligned with the business and clear communication about priorities.
- The development and deployment of IT tools in collaboration with the business, IT development team and other Product Owners.
- Implementing an improved IT stack to support TDC NET’s fibre roll out and more automated processes in the business (e.g., implementation of new functionality and IT tools in TDC NET).
A programme and network built for you
As a graduate in TDC NET, you are part of a network of professionals and other graduates. We trust you to take on responsibility, be engaged and drive important projects. Right from the beginning. We of course work closely with you to guide your development in the direction you wish for, and you will get a personal development plan to ensure that your talent accelerates throughout the programme.
During your time as a graduate, you will have two rotations of 6 months each. We facilitate the rotation and make sure you become part of the networks you have special interest in. During the program you will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates. You can find more information about the graduate programme and meet some of graduates here
Ambitious graduates with IT-mindsets
- You are about to or have recently (no more than two years) completed a master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration (e.g., cand. merc.), Information Technology or engineering with a passion for IT and Supply Chain Management.
- You have a good understanding of working with processes or IT product development in a large company combined with a solid business and IT understanding in working with new systems and IT tools.
- You have analytical skills, good project management skills and excellent cross-functional and interdisciplinary skills.
- You communicate effortlessly in Danish and English – both verbally and in writing.
- You are experienced in MS Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint. MS Visio or MS Project is beneficial.
Want to connect
If you want to know more, please join our graduate events, where you will have the opportunity to talk to TDC NET representatives to discuss career aspirations, gain insights into the organization and ask questions to some of our former graduates. Please find more information and sign up for the events here: https://tdcnet.dk/karriere/graduate/
It’s a match
If you’re ready to get started, please apply by uploading your CV, diploma and answer our motivational questions. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible. The application deadline is on 21 February 2021.
If you have questions about the programme, feel free to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.