Would you like to take part in providing the overall guidelines and directions for the Infrastructure Strategy in TDC NET? And do you want to take part in connecting Denmark by strengthening the largest network infrastructure?
As part of the TDC NET Graduate Programme, you will spend 1 year exploring and evolving your skills before building a career with us.
“As we support the entire TDC Group with Infrastructure Services, there are no limits to the tasks you’ll get to dive into, and we’ll tailor the programme according to your field of interest. We expect you to use your talents to challenge our solutions and bring your own ideas to the table,” says VP, IT Technology Management, Peter D. Fabricius.
Stay on top of the latest technology trends
Starting 18 August 2021, you will help us investigate and deploy the most advanced IT technology in the market across the service towers in datacentres in TDC NET. TDC NET is responsible for the entire TDC technology, including Denmark’s best mobile network and nationwide fixed connections.
As a graduate, you will be co-responsible for deliveries to various projects. Depending on your skills and interests, you may develop your competences within at least one of the following tasks:
- Create and prioritize business goals to define projects that promote opportunities within IT Technology Management.
- Establish roadmaps supporting the strategic direction and business objects and thereby ensuring alignment across service towers.
- Support transition of new services including infrastructure.
- Perform strategic process-improvement activities to support business.
- Effectively identify and mitigate risk across IT Technology Management.
- Implement a modern workplace architecture for TDC NET.
A programme and network built for you
As a graduate in TDC NET, you are part of a network of professionals and other graduates. We trust you to take on responsibility, be engaged and drive important projects. Right from the beginning. We of course work closely with you to guide your development in the direction you wish for, and you will get a personal development plan to ensure that your talent accelerates throughout the programme.
During your time as a graduate, you will have two rotations of 6 months each. We facilitate the rotation and make sure you become part of the networks you have special interest in. During the program you will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates. You can find more information about the graduate programme and meet some of graduates here
Are you the ambitious Tech wiz out there?
- You are about to graduate or have recently (no more than two years) graduated with a master’s degree in computer science, technical engineering, information science or other related educations.
- You have a burning interest in technology and feel motivated by refreshing, modernizing and supporting our business within this field.
- You are experienced in Microsoft Office, and it’s a plus if you have experience with server and desktop OS, security tools or VMWare.
- Preferably, you have relevant experience from a student job or other activities working with e.g., project management, infrastructure or application.
- You communicate effortlessly in both oral and written English.
Want to connect
If you want to know more, please join our graduate events, where you will have the opportunity to talk to TDC NET representatives to discuss career aspirations, gain insights into the organization and ask questions to some of our former graduates. Please find more information and sign up for the events here: https://graduate.tdcgroup.com/
It’s a match
If you’re ready to get started, please apply by uploading your CV, diploma and answer our motivational questions. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible. The application deadline is on 21 February 2021.
If you have questions about the programme, feel free to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.