Do you want to take part in forming future commercial strategies, ensure innovative customer experiences, and work with talented colleagues across product development, IT, marketing and sales? Then come join us at Nuuday, one of the first Scandinavian corporations going Enterprise Agile.
First of all, who is Nuuday really?
In 2018, TDC Group ventured on a “first of its kind” path of separating the company to a digital service provider, Nuuday, and an infrastructure and wholesales company, TDC Net. Nuuday is a united family of trusted and well-known brands consisting of YouSee, Telmore, Hiper, Blockbuster, eesy, YouTv, NetDesign, TDC Erhverv and Relatel. Across the different brands, we work with the shared purpose of making sense with technology to create a better life for people, more efficient ways of working for organisations and a more inclusive society. And we do it in tribes and squads, not traditional silos and layers, because we believe in flat structures with empowered teams, short iterations and creative ownership.
Get hands-on experience within your field
As a commercial/product management graduate you will get to link commercial management with technical product development as the ambassador for great customer experiences. Here, you will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of cool tasks at the centre of the product value chain. Depending on your skills and interests, you will touch base with broad aspects of product strategy, innovation, sales, pricing, customer management, market and competitor analysis and much more.
“This is a unique opportunity to get a taste of what product and commercial management offers within a Danish market leader. You will be at the centre of it all, having discussions with IT about specific product features and going over commercial aspects with sales and marketing colleagues.” - Jesper Korsskov, Internet Tribe Lead @ Nuuday.
What you’ll do
- Examine customer journeys and experiences to spot opportunities for product improvements.
- Develop and conceptualize both new and existing products, services and solutions.
- Form the future commercial strategy, identify key strategic initiatives and drive these to execution.
- Develop, implement and carry out segment strategies and road maps and work with IT to ensure high-quality product development.
- Prepare value propositions that define the value of new products and concepts and inspire our customers to buy and use our products/services.
- Present recommendations to management and collaborate closely with colleagues across the business to implement and follow up on new commercial initiatives.
What you’ll need
- A master’s degree preferably within the commercial field or engineering, but your subject is not as important as your attitude and interest in product and commercial management.
- A keen interest in understanding customer needs and impact related to IT, communication and entertainment products and services.
- Black-belt communication skills in English and Danish (both speech and writing).
- Awesome project management and communication skills.
- You excel at building relations and succeeding with others.
About the programme
As part of the Nuuday Graduate Programme, you get a unique chance to spend a year discovering and developing your skills and competencies, while preparing to kickstart your career with us. During your graduate journey you will spend 6 months at 2 different brands or functions, giving you the chance to excel within your field of expertise in different business contexts.
No matter which track you choose, you will work on high-priority projects and get real responsibility from day one. You will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals, and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates. Discover more about our graduate programme and meet some of our former graduates here: https://nuuday.dk/karriere/graduate-programme
Wanna join our journey?
We're happy to hear from you! The application deadline is February 21st 2021. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, as we’re really looking forward to meeting our next graduates. Please apply by uploading your CV, diploma and answer three motivational questions.
If you want to know more and connect with us, please join our virtual graduate events. Here, you will have the opportunity to talk to Nuuday representatives to discuss career aspirations, gain insights into the organization and ask questions to some of our former graduates. Please find more information and sign up for the events here: https://nuuday.dk/karriere/graduate-programme
Any further questions? Get in touch with Marianne Klercke, Graduate Programme Manager, on email@example.com.