Do you want to take part in shaping the future of a market leading company in Denmark, and would you like to do so in close collaboration with senior management across business units and brands? Then come join us at Nuuday, one of the first Scandinavian corporations going Enterprise Agile.
First of all, who is Nuuday really?
In 2018, TDC Group ventured on a “first of its kind” path of separating the company to a digital service provider, Nuuday, and an infrastructure and wholesales company, TDC Net. Nuuday is a united family of trusted and well-known brands consisting of YouSee, Telmore, Hiper, Blockbuster, eesy, YouTv, NetDesign, TDC Erhverv and Relatel. Across the different brands, we work with the shared purpose of making sense with technology to create a better life for people, more efficient ways of working for organisations and a more inclusive society. And we do it in tribes and squads, not traditional silos and layers, because we believe in flat structures with empowered teams, short iterations and creative ownership.
Help set a direction that’s gonna take us from A to B
Being a part of the strategy team, you will be at the centre of an industry-leading transformation. Depending on your skills and interests, you will get the opportunity to dive into tasks within financial management, market research and corporate strategy. For instance, you may work with ideating and developing overall strategies for the Nuuday brands, take part in framing and solving strategic projects within the organisation, or contribute to shaping and executing our large-scale agile transformation.
“You will join highly dedicated strategy teams working with a structured feedback model that will make sure you develop your talents. Taking part in this journey, you will gain a broad network within Nuuday and develop your problem-solving skills,” - Anders Dalhoff, Head of Consumer Strategy @ Nuuday..
What you’ll do
- Support senior management in major key decisions by solving complex strategic problems.
- Manage and drive corporate strategy tasks, such as monthly and quarterly reporting material to the Board of Directors.
- Contribute to driving key strategic projects.
- Collect information from internal and external stakeholders and analyse data.
- Translate findings into executive summaries and presentations for senior management.
- Collaborate with dedicated strategy colleagues with various backgrounds who will support and guide you during the programme.
What you’ll need
- A master’s degree in e.g., strategy, finance, economics, marketing, engineering, communication or mathematics.
- Black-belt communication and presentation skills in English (both speech and writing), as well as an ability to adapt your communication style in line with any given situation.
- A “can-do”-attitude, an eagerness to learn and motivation to solve complex problems.
- Good collaboration skills, as you enjoy succeeding with others.
- It is a plus if you have experience from a relevant student job and have been studying abroad.
- Preferably, you are an experienced PowerPoint and Excel user.
About the programme
As part of the Nuuday Graduate Programme, you get a unique chance to spend a year discovering and developing your skills and competencies, while preparing to kickstart your career with us. During your graduate journey you will spend 6 months at 2 different brands or functions, giving you the chance to excel within your field of expertise in different business contexts.
No matter which track you choose, you will work on high-priority projects and get real responsibility from day one. You will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals, and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates. Discover more about our graduate programme and meet some of our former graduates here.
Wanna join our journey?
We're happy to hear from you! The application deadline is February 21st 2021. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, as we’re really looking forward to meeting our next graduates. Please apply by uploading your CV, diploma and answer three motivational questions.
If you want to know more and connect with us, please join our virtual graduate events. Here, you will have the opportunity to talk to Nuuday representatives to discuss career aspirations, gain insights into the organization and ask questions to some of our former graduates. Please find more information and sign up for the events here: https://nuuday.dk/karriere/graduate-programme
Any further questions? Get in touch with Marianne Klercke, Graduate Programme Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org.