Are you ready to develop your skills as a finance business partner, and see how your analytical work and the insights you generate can be applied to executive decision-making? Then come join us at Nuuday, one of the first Scandinavian corporations going Enterprise Agile.
First of all, who is Nuuday really?
In 2018, TDC Group ventured on a “first of its kind” path of separating the company to a digital service provider, Nuuday, and an infrastructure and wholesales company, TDC Net. Nuuday is a united family of trusted and well-known brands consisting of YouSee, Telmore, Hiper, Blockbuster, eesy, YouTv, NetDesign, TDC Erhverv and Relatel. Across the different brands, we work with the shared purpose of making sense with technology to create a better life for people, more efficient ways of working for organisations and a more inclusive society. And we do it in tribes and squads, not traditional silos and layers, because we believe in flat structures with empowered teams, short iterations and creative ownership.
We have some numbers for you to crush!
As a finance graduate, you will have a unique chance to explore business partnering from different angles within the one-year period as a graduate. You will aid in providing transparency in financial numbers and support decision-making. With the aim of giving you different perspectives on financial business partnering, you will come across a broad range of disciplines within the financial field.
“Within Nuuday Finance you will become part of the finance team supporting the journey of Nuuday becoming truly enterprise agile. Finance has a large role to play in this journey, while also adjusting our way of working. We have a strong team where craftmanship and cooperation across functions is part of our DNA” - Martin Sømod Jensen, Head of Department @ Yousee Finance.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with different departments on their financial and strategic performance..
- Perform financial analyses and build business cases (e.g., investment cases).
- Do financial and operations analysis combining KPIs with customer insights.
- Translate results and data-based insights into relevant recommendations and present them to leadership teams.
- Take process responsibility for reporting and forecasting.
What you’ll need
- A master’s degree in finance or strategy, e.g. a cand.merc., cand.polit., cand.oecon. or similar.
- Communication skills in English both written and orally. Danish is not a requirement, but we will request you to join a Danish course.
- Black-belt in the MS Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint – knowledge of XLCubed, Power BI and ThinkCell is a great plus.
- Good collaboration skills, as you enjoy succeeding with others.
- Great analytical and communicative skills, enabling you to draw conclusions that you can present in engaging ways.
- Motivation to work in a flexible environment where priorities can change from day to day.
About the programme
As part of the Nuuday Graduate Programme, you get a unique chance to spend a year discovering and developing your skills and competencies, while preparing to kickstart your career with us. During your graduate journey you will spend 6 months at 2 different brands or functions, giving you the chance to excel within your field of expertise in different business contexts.
No matter which track you choose, you will work on high-priority projects and get real responsibility from day one. You will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals, and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates. Discover more about our graduate programme and meet some of our former graduates here.
Wanna join our journey?
We're happy to hear from you! The application deadline is February 21st 2021. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, as we’re really looking forward to meeting our next graduates. Please apply by uploading your CV, diploma and answer three motivational questions.
If you want to know more and connect with us, please join our virtual graduate events. Here, you will have the opportunity to talk to Nuuday representatives to discuss career aspirations, gain insights into the organization and ask questions to some of our former graduates. Please find more information and sign up for the events here: https://nuuday.dk/karriere/graduate-programme
Any further questions? Get in touch with Marianne Klercke, Graduate Programme Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org.