Do you want to make your own UX research and/or design footprint across leading digital brands such as YouSee, Telmore and Fullrate, and would you like to join a huge network of talented peers who will help accelerate your talents? Then come join us at Nuuday, one of the first Scandinavian corporations going Enterprise Agile.
First of all, who is Nuuday really?
In 2018, TDC Group ventured on a “first of its kind” path of separating the company to a digital service provider, Nuuday, and an infrastructure and wholesales company, TDC Net. Nuuday is a united family of trusted and well-known brands consisting of YouSee, Telmore, Hiper, Blockbuster, eesy, YouTv, NetDesign, TDC Erhverv and Relatel. Across the different brands, we work with the shared purpose of making sense with technology to create a better life for people, more efficient ways of working for organisations and a more inclusive society. And we do it in tribes and squads, not traditional silos and layers, because we believe in flat structures with empowered teams, short iterations and creative ownership.
Create tomorrow’s digital experiences
As a UX research/design graduate, you will join around hundred other UX researchers and designers in Nuuday. Here, you will work as part of a squad - a cross-functional project team co-creating digital experiences. You will solve digital challenges together with product owners, data analysts, testers, developers, etc. To get you off to a great start, you will take courses in the programs and technologies we use.
“We are inviting both UX researchers and designers to join the team and get familiar with the newest technologies and methods and make a visible impact on our digital experiences,” - Nicolai Fogh, UX/UI Chapter Lead @ Nuuday.
What you’ll do
Depending on your role and interest you may:
- Carry out user research (such as user interviews, contextual inquiry and observations), wireframing and prototyping, user testing and concept validation
- Create or co-create visual designs, illustrations, animations and micro interactions as well as facilitate workshops and design sprints. and drive corporate strategy tasks,
A task could for instance be to optimise the main navigation on yousee.dk or other Nuuday brands’ sales flow for broadband sales by using A/B testing. You may also work with developing brand new concepts for TV and music consumption on multiple platforms based on research.
What you’ll need
- A master’s degree related to digital/media design, interactive technologies or sociology/ethnography focused on understanding consumer behaviour.
- Knowledge of or experience with some of following concepts: user-centred design, user research, user testing, customer journey, design thinking, product ideation, empathy mapping, card sorting, wireframing, prototyping, animations and micro interactions, design presentation, creation of visual designs.
- You know how to use strategic thinking and critical reflection to solve problems.
- Great communication skills in English.
- Curiousness as well as a digital and creative mind.
- It would be a plus if you can showcase previous research or design work.
About the programme
As part of the Nuuday Graduate Programme, you get a unique chance to spend a year discovering and developing your skills and competencies, while preparing to kickstart your career with us. During your graduate journey you will spend 6 months at 2 different brands or functions, giving you the chance to excel within your field of expertise in different business contexts.
No matter which track you choose, you will work on high-priority projects and get real responsibility from day one. You will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals, and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates. Discover more about our graduate programme and meet some of our former graduates here.
Wanna join our journey?
We're happy to hear from you! The application deadline is February 21st 2021. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, as we’re really looking forward to meeting our next graduates. Please apply by uploading your CV, diploma and answer three motivational questions.
If you want to know more and connect with us, please join our virtual graduate events. Here, you will have the opportunity to talk to Nuuday representatives to discuss career aspirations, gain insights into the organization and ask questions to some of our former graduates. Please find more information and sign up for the events here: https://nuuday.dk/karriere/graduate-programme
Any further questions? Get in touch with Marianne Klercke, Graduate Programme Manager, on email@example.com.