- In charge of communication and coordination with invested overseas studios, managing and monitoring related tasks in game development as well as publishing.
- Leading execution of corporate strategy for overseas studios. Leverage both internal and external resources to provide clear pipeline and efficient problem-solving lines to secure launch of planned features or products.
- Responsible for tracking project key milestone, analyzing game data, implementing successful practices into actual game development processes and following up on KPI accomplishment
Leading day-to-day internal business management, collaborating with various internal resource teams for smooth implementation
- To carry out daily communication and promote a strong and healthy working relationship with external development and internal support teams.
- A minimum of 3 years’ of working experience in game industry, experienced in game development, and not limited to R&D, operation, publishing, user research, and strategic consultation;
- Knowledge in various game fields, familiar with the full development cycle, project management, gate review planning and executing, systematic mindset, sharp insights, clear and logical analysis and expression, broad industrial vision;
- Experience in team management, business communication and cooperation, able to coordinate resources both internally and externally;
- Innovative, passionate, stress-resistant, team player;
- Candidates with strong passion for games are preferred;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.