External Integration Systems Engineer with Active TS/SCI (up to 25% profit sharing benefit)
Sterling, VA US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Sterling, VA US
Job DescriptionBITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education, and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
What You’ll Get to Do
- Implement an enterprise integration process that evolves with the system enterprise
- Provide support to Government system engineering and enterprise operations activities
- Engage in Government-led activities that impact the system
- Collaborate with developers, external system engineers, user, and the customer to understand mission needs, build a responsive vision, identify innovative solutions and define and develop requirements
- Support the program’s business development needs through white papers, ROMs, and proposals that address customer needs
- Identify technical and bureaucratic roadblocks early and eliminate them before encountered by the technical staff
- Create contract deliverables such as briefings and reports that effectively communicate accomplishments and lessons learned to stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of IC initiatives to support vision-casting and strengthening of the program’s competitive position
More About the Role
- Support external system integration planning, analyzing requirements, API needs, documenting interfaces, etc.
- Monitor risk and opportunities. Recommend requirement changes to mitigate risk and exploit opportunities
- Support the review of RFCs for potential program impacts
- Collaborate with others to develop customer requests for white papers, ROMs, and proposals
- Perform and document engineering studies. Provide program documentation, including DoDAF artifacts.
- Support external system interface testing.
- Support rapid integration of new sensor platforms and GEOINT content
- Provide new technology assessments and provide API documentation that describes the requirements for tech insertion
- Attend monthly program management reviews to provide project status, discuss issues and demonstrate achievements
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or related technical discipline.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of software and systems engineering principles
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Value for honesty and transparency with team members and customers
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Dod TS/SCI with Poly
- Small to medium project management experience
- An understanding of customer's intelligence data enterprise and system interactions to fulfill mission workflows
- Familiarity with a variety of geo-spatial data types, data fusion, and analytic methodologies
- Familiarity with REST services, cloud computing (esp. Amazon Web Services), and database storage technologies
- Familiarity with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Structured Observation Management
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.