StrategyAccelerator Customer Success ManagerLimited immigration sponsorship may be available.
High level role description:
- Deloitte Consulting is hiring a Customer Success Manager to aggressively drive growth of a new B2B SaaS asset within Deloitte. This individual will be the trusted advisor for the client and empower teams to fulfill their goals with the asset. They will be responsible for onboarding new customers and driving adoption, providing ongoing support, and managing renewals. They will work with the rest of the asset team to uncover new ways to make improve product features and functionality based on insights from client delivery engagements.
Work you’ll doResponsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with the asset
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the asset team
- Define customer requirements to inform product customizations during delivery
- Manage service delivery personnel and conduct resourcing / project scoping activities
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding / training
- Serve as the trusted partner for the customer to address questions on product functionality
- Provide support throughout all aspects of the delivery and renewal process
- Accompany clients in their use of the asset to ensure they are realizing the full potential
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership (including broader Deloitte consultative services)
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle (e.g., Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.)
- Gathering and communicating client feedback to product development teams
The teamHybrid Solutions + Incubation
Our Hybrid Solutions and Incubation team is responsible for developing, managing and operating a suite of data-powered solutions that address our clients’ most complex business issues within the Strategy & Analytics space. By combining design thinking with science on a cloud-based platform, we give decision makers at every level of the organization fast, cost-effective access to actionable information.
In addition to developing new IP, the team is responsible for incubating new businesses, specifically focused on As-A-Service businesses; we help these businesses gain market traction and scale them into the broader practice.
Hybrid Solutions and Incubation will help our clients to:
- Achieve fast and actionable insights by accessing a suite of data-powered and industry-tailored accelerators, solutions and products
- Have ongoing access to Deloitte’s Strategy & Analytics expertise as we grow our As-A-Service business models
- Uncover new insights to their business using Deloitte data sources that are monetized through the insight derived or the assets that are data powered
- Ideally 6+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Relationship management skills; track record of ability to manage clients up and down throughout internal and client organizations
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Experience in working with and navigating complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical organizations
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead, project manager or product manager on at least one full software implementation lifecycle including designing, testing, training, and deployment
- Clear oral and written communication skills to present complex value propositions to client senior executives and facilitate onboarding and conduct trainings; strong executive presence
- Strong leadership skills with a bias for action
- Passion for technology and for driving growth
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Go-To-Market, Product, Delivery)
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in Anaplan to confidently discuss technical terms and capabilities
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
How you’ll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte’s cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Corporate citizenshipDeloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Recruiter tipsWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: E21NATCMGRVS021-SA