StrategyAccelerator Product Manager:High level role description:
- Deloitte Consulting is hiring a Product Manager to drive aggressive growth of a new B2B SaaS asset within Deloitte. As the Product Manager you will guide the asset throughout the sales and delivery lifecycle. You will be a pragmatic visionary that can translate business needs into technology solutions that scale both technically and operationally. You will handle evolving / complex demands, including multiple projects with concurrent deliveries. You will help set and deliver on extensive goals for revenue growth, adoption, operational performance, and feature delivery. You must be passionate about growing top talent and building innovative and lovable products.
Work you’ll doResponsibilities:
- Develop and implement asset growth strategies
- Oversee commercialization / business planning and financials
- Evaluate our current asset business models and pricing
- Manage and grow our functional teams including Go-To-Market, Customer Success, Delivery, and Product
- Develop effective processes for managing client needs and resource workloads
- Evaluate performance and productivity as we scale the business
- Provide strategic updates to key Deloitte and client stakeholders
- Representing the asset across Deloitte and to prospective and current clients
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Own vendor business relationships on behalf of the asset team
- While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
The teamHybrid Solutions + Incubation
Our Hybrid Solutions and Incubation team is responsible for developing, managing and operating a suite of data-powered solutions that address our clients’ most complex business issues within the Strategy & Analytics space. By combining design thinking with science on a cloud-based platform, we give decision makers at every level of the organization fast, cost-effective access to actionable information.
In addition to developing new IP, the team is responsible for incubating new businesses, specifically focused on As-A-Service businesses; we help these businesses gain market traction and scale them into the broader practice.
Hybrid Solutions and Incubation will help our clients to:
- Achieve fast and actionable insights by accessing a suite of data-powered and industry-tailored accelerators, solutions and products
- Have ongoing access to Deloitte’s Strategy & Analytics expertise as we grow our As-A-Service business models
- Uncover new insights to their business using Deloitte data sources that are monetized through the insight derived or the assets that are data powered
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Ideally 8+ years of experience in Management Consulting or Product Management
- Prior consulting experience is highly desirable
- Ability to set & achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience leading large, cross-functional teams with a track record of developing talent
- Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy and leading design discussions.
- Experience with B2B SaaS products and strong commercial instincts to inform business model designs and asset pricing
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Relationship management skills; track record of ability to manage clients up and down throughout internal and client organizations
- Clear oral and written communication skills to present to client senior executives and Deloitte leaders
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias for action
- Great organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for technology and for driving growth
How you’ll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte’s cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Corporate citizenshipDeloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Recruiter tipsWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: E21NATCMGRVS022-SA