Employment & labour lawyer (f/m/d)DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. We help our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
How we achieve this? We believe there are three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. This is what our business is built on and this is where we invest!
We have a brand-new opening for our award-winning legal team. The DXC Technology legal and contracting organization has been widely acclaimed for its first-of-kind digital transformation strategy.
Last year our in-house Legal colleagues won the Financial Times Innovative Lawyers: Europe 2020 award for 'Innovation as business enablers.' The team was recognized for their tech-driven approach to legal services.
In this team, you will make an impact by:
- Advising HR and business management team on employment law issues
- Being responsible for the nationwide employment law representation
- Conducting and monitoring negotiations with local employee representatives and joint workers’ councils
- Participating in complex international projects with colleagues across the different company functions
- Provision of nationwide employment law advice and support of the operational business areas
- Drafting of legal document templates and guidelines.
Qualifications & Behaviors:
- 2-3 years of professional experience preferably as a corporate lawyer or as a lawyer in the field of employment law
- Degree in Germany law combined with relevant professional experience from business, law firm or association
- Strong negotiating skills combines with exceptional stakeholder management abilities
- Proficient knowledge in German language in addition to English is a must
- Knowledge of individual and collective labour law as well as company constitution law
- An autonomous self-starter who will easily grasp complex situations
- Intensive on-the-job training in line with the best industry practices
- Cross-country and cross-regional experience
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Current work from home setup during pandemic measures with opportunity of flexible working time arrangements