Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Essential Job Duties:
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, industry practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to hiring practices, performance, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Facilitates implementation of onboarding, development, job description maintenance, and other related initiatives.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Assist with performance and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Partner with business leaders to develop human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for the filling of the gaps.
- Promote talent management through succession planning programs for key leadership and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company and industry.
- Develop staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the corporation for positions of responsibility.
- Model Eurofins values of Customer Focus, Quality, Competence and Team Spirit and Integrity.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related business field required.
- At least three years of experience in related areas such as job classification, compensation, training, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong skills in organization and project management.
- Understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies.
- Ability to foster relationships with mutual respect
- Ability to partner with senior leadership on personnel initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Keenly attentive to detail
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the HRIS and similar employee management software.
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate a keyboard and other office equipment, use a telephone, access file cabinets and other items stored at various levels, including overhead
- Ability to speak and hear well enough to communicate clearly and understandably with sufficient volume to ensure an accurate exchange of information in normal conversational distance, over the telephone, and in a group setting
- Ability to continuously operate a personal computer for extended periods of time (4 or more hours)
- Mental acuity sufficient to collect and interpret data, evaluate, reason, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make valid judgments and decisions
Position is Full Time, Remote, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lees Sumit, MO are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays