At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.We are looking for exceptional individuals interested in working at intersection of big data analytics and EDA in an internship position. Primary responsibilities include researching and developing data platform components and applications in EDA and adjacent markets. You will work with a worldwide cross-functional team and collaborate to find innovative and practical solutions.
- Pursuing MS or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience working with big data, such as Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- In-depth understanding of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
- Development experience in Python, Java, or Scala
- Understanding of database fundamentals and familiarity with SQL
- Familiar with working in Linux-based environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.