- Join at an exciting time as we implement change to our technical journey
- Deliver key architecture deliverables
- Initial 12-month fixed term contract with a view to convert into a permanent role
Your PurposeOur SAP architecture which has global touchpoints, is key to delivering our technical strategy within the business. This key role will be assisting to deliver and maintain our technical architecture processes and solutions to meet the business needs and technology within SAP.
The SAP Technical Architect is responsible for defining and leading all changes within the environment, defining our approach, and providing high level architecture to set our future landscape up for success. You will collaborate with the wider team of buisness analysts, architects, engagement teams and key stakeholders to align our vision, providing clear solutions and identifying areas for improvement.
A few other key responsibilities will include:
- Design comprehensive and robust solutions that accurately describe how a project will be implemented and integrated
- Advice on SAP Basis support and process best practice
- Lead SAP HANA and S/4HANA migrations for SAP systems (ECC, BW etc.)
What you’ll bringYou will have a senior level of experience in SAP architecture with both application on prem and cloud environments. Not only will you have knowledge of various methodologies, but you will also be able to offer sound, relevant solutions that will meet business needs long term. You will have covered the full stack IT infrastructure, covering applications, databases, network, and storage to name a few.
Other key skills we are looking for:
- Strong experience in SAP HANA and S/4HANA
- Strong solutioning and communication skills with the ability to build trusted relationships across the wider business
We are FonterraFonterra is a global nutrition company owned by 10,000 farming families in New Zealand. We employ 20,000 people around the globe and offer amazing opportunities for people who want to join our team.
In Australia, we take the milk we collect from our farmers, and our six manufacturing sites across Victoria and Tasmania turn this into dairy foods that generations of Australians have grown up with and love, including Perfect Italiano™, Mainland™, Western Star™, and Bega™. We also sell dairy ingredients to many of the world’s leading food companies and partner with foodservices business across the country to get dairy foods into chefs’ hands.
At Fonterra, we understand that to attract top talent we need to have the jobs that will make you want to get out of bed in the morning. Diversity, inclusion, and flexibility are a big part of our business, and with a collaborative culture, inspiring leaders and passionate people, this is a great place to work. We need good people, we need you – please apply and join our team.