At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.Cadence Design Systems is looking for a candidate to be part of its Design and Sign in Group (DSG) team. If you like to architect and develop solutions for challenging problems in a fast and innovative paced environment, using state of the art technology this is a great opportunity.
This position is located in Belo Horizonte.
- Provide technical support to customers and field personnel in any one of these areas: Synthesis, Physical Design or Timing Signoff
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide resolution to customer technical issues
- Run customer test cases to verify problems, create work-arounds when possible, test and deliver R&D fixes.
- Close collaboration with R&D on issues using established protocols.
- Author application notes and help provide feedback on documentation
- Use scripting languages like TCL and Python for flow development, automation and enhancing design methodologies
Minimum RequirementsBSEE or BSCS degree required, MSEE or MSCS preferred.
- Academic course work in VLSI design
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
- A strong interest in contributing to customer success with related technical interest in EDA, HDL's, and Logic Design.
Nice to have Skills
- Good understanding of Synthesis or Place and Route methodologies including signoff timing. Knowledge of Cadence digital tools would be a plus.
- Experience in scripting languages such as TCL and Python. Knowledge of object-oriented programming would be a plus.
Additional Job Details:
- Employment category: CLT
- Employment term: 40 hours/week
- Location: R. Desembargador Jorge Fontana, 50, 7o andar, Belvedere - Belo Horizonte