CooperVision, a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses and related products and services. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and daily disposable contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism and presbyopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit
JOB SUMMARYThe Field Sales Representative position is responsible for new account penetration and sales growth in an assigned territory. Position is required to build professional sales relationships with assigned customers in all channels of distribution. The sales representative position will utilize a consultative selling style that operates independently on a daily basis. Opportunities for advancement to a Field Account Executive Outside Sales role are available after establishing a track record of success in this position
- Meet and exceed projected sales goals based on territory quota established by sales management for the given territory.
- Use on a daily basis a disciplined approach to selling to uncover and meet customer needs. Full understanding and implementation of CVI sales platform
- Maintain territory call cycle; minimum 4 pre-set appointments per workday
- Dedicated to meeting customer needs quickly and accurately. Return customer phone and email inquiries within 24 hours
- Utilizes thorough probing style to understand customer’s business, assess needs and profile the account.
- Responsible for formulating and executing an effective call cycle plan to grow territory business; Sales Representative will prepare account business plans with their Regional Director
- Develop new business within geographic territory
- Maintain technical proficiency with CVI products and competitive products
- Keep current with industry trends and analysis; i.e., Health Product Research data
- Integration and training of CVI suite of technology and value-added products and services to customer office; sell in value-added benefit of tools to enhance customer experience with CVI
- Develop customer marketing plans and promotions to grow business; monitor to insure return on investment
- Use of Microsoft Office suite of tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Advance skills through training and daily use.
- Daily use of CRM tool and reports to analyze product, account sales and overall territory growth
- Participate in state and regional optical shows when requested
- Submit all administrative reports on a timely basis (call reports, expense reports, ROI reports, etc.)
POSITION QUALIFICATIONSKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Anticipate, understand, prioritize and meet customer needs.
- Adapt to a changing work environment; various situations, individuals and/or groups on a daily basis.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively identify, evaluate and assimilate information to render quality decisions.
- Ability to make presentations to various sized customer groups.
- Microsoft Word
- CVI CRM system
- Territory travel-Independent from supervisor/ remote employee home office environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Consideration given to candidates with sales experience and demonstrated track record of performance results.
- One to three years of sales experience in any industry.
- Tangible product sales experience desirable.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Primary Location:United States-United States Remote-USR
Organization:CVI North America Commercial