Job Requisition ID # 21WD46342
Position OverviewAutodesk’s Customer Success Organization (CSO)has a relentless focus on earning Customer loyalty. Loyalty starts when our Customers are successful in following workflows that unlock their desired business Outcomes. Workflows are the central component to how we are organizing ourselves to build training and adoption content. The Outcome Engineering team been identifying capabilities within the most common solutions our customers are trying to adopt – now we need to break these capabilities down into implementable workflows using our products. We are looking for an enthusiastic and structured Workflow Analyst to join our Outcome Engineering team to help us do just that.
Are you a tamer of unorganized processes? Can you cut through technical jargon and simplify the presentation of workflows for our users? Would you like to work at a $3bn technology company, pushing the boundaries of how things are made? Do you think you can help Autodesk be at the cutting edge of Customer Success? As a Workflow Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful development of a library of standardized Workflows for each capability. You don’t have to understand our products or the industries we serve. You will work with subject matter experts from across the business to get that insight. Your job is to bring your process expertise and transform the expert’s knowledge into beautiful and functional documentation our internal teams can use to build content to support adoption, and our customers can use as a guide to better implement our technology.
- Define standards for workflow documentation to be used both internally and externally
- Own and maintain a library of standard capability and workflow definitions to be shared across Autodesk, connected to our Outcome Framework
- Interview stakeholders from across Autodesk (and customer base) to understand workflows
- Create Workflow diagrams to document workflows for priority solutions being sold to customers
- Record workflows, technology, data and organizational change information for each workflow in central database
- Work hand in hand with the Workflow Program Manager to ensure Workflows are created in a timely manner to ensure we meet our product launch dates
- Liaise with Success Content team to ensure documentation can be used effectively to create content to support adoption
- Ensure alignment between workflows being used in adoption content and pre-sales workflow demos
- Keep executive sponsors informed via status presentations as well as appropriate escalations
- Continually explore how to improve the Workflow program to provide a better customer experience e.g. Investigate ways to connect workflows to product usage instrumentation, investigate ways to provide interactive experiences around workflows
- Relevant process mapping, business process analysis or business analyst experience (ABPMP, BPM Institute or similar certification is a bonus)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business and technical
- Ability to travel 20% of time depending on assigned projects and project requirements
- This role will be based in our Boston Office once restrictions have lifted and we can safely return staff to our offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience of working in a customer success, consulting or support environment for a technology company
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams and remote employees
- Excellent presentation skills and experience of speaking in front of groups
The Ideal Candidate
- You support other team members and establish healthy, collaborative relationships
- You are a hyper-organized self-starter with a get stuff done attitude, and an ability to devise the plan when adequately coached to do so
- You take the initiative and drive execution of your projects
- You are curious to understand why, and ask questions to help you remove complexity
- You can resolve ambiguity, rationalize multiple perspectives and gain commitment to a decision
- You can influence cross-functional teams to align on the same approach for common good
- You can make decisions, and understand that it’s OK to be wrong and course correct quickly
Please consider applying even if you don’t feel that your credentials are a 100% match with the position description - we are looking for relevant skills and attributes, not a checklist of experience that exactly matches the position itself
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.