It’s time. Hygge, innovation, @eccoshoes and mobile and web overhaul. If you master mobile and web experience hacking and consumer experience improvements, then this could be your dream move.
We’d love to get to know you if you…..
- Like the idea of embracing Scandinavian style, sustainability, innovation and marketing in ECCO’s team in Denmark or in the Netherlands
- Understand that integrated consumer journeys with personalized experiences, increase purchase intent and lifetime value
- Design and deliver a seamless, integrated, and consistent consumer experience across all channels, allowing for individualized experiences
- Use data, analytics and testing to inform mobile first design changes and to understand their impact on the consumer funnel
- Master digital design and prototying, consumer journey mapping, rapid testing and measurement, and links to marketing automation engines
- Have led a team of people focused on championing consumer centricity and experience design in either a consumer company or agency setting
- The role reports to the Growth Marketing and Consumer Experience Director.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
Degree or Equivalent MBA or relevant industry qualification or certification preferred eg: Certified Custo-mer Experience Professional (CCXP) or CX Design Diploma (CXDD) 8 years plus experience and risen to a departmental or team leadership role in either multi - channel retailer or specialist agency Proven success in devising insight driven end to end consumer experiences across all digital platforms including mobile and web Highlly proficient in digital experience design suites and tools Excellent in use of data intelligence to drive segmentation and personalization Can demonstrate the direct link between CX strategy, strong NPS and loyalty with cases and examples
This position is available either at our HQ in Tønder, Denmark or at our Global Business Development office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Please note that possession of European working entitlements is required. Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
- CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
- Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
- Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.