Job ID 295276BR
Position Title MSL Immunology (Siberia)
Job DescriptionDozens of opportunities to work collaboratively across different functions. In Medical Affairs we are encouraged to collaborate grow, and work on new ways to increase our impact in the community.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited:
- Develop professional relationships, build advocacy and gain contributions of KOL/decision makers.
- Collect, analyze and report insights (i.e. CRM System) that may impact Novartis development plans /trial designs.
- Provide and discuss scientific information and data to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Novartis products and selected areas of therapeutic interest.
- Provide comprehensive product/disease and therapies presentations and training to internal and external customers, incl. the field force, for the accurate delivery of messages in line with global plans
Minimum requirementsYou would be a good match for this role, if you have:
- Have university degree in Pharmaceutical Medicine (MD, Ph.D is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience (pharmaceutical industry, ideally MSL).
- English - fluent
What we offer for you:
Competitive salary and annual bonus level
Medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives)
Life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation;
Flexible working hours and 2 possible home office days monthly;
Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
Additional 3 additional days of paid vacation;
Professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Business Unit REGION EUROPE PHARMA
Location Russian Fed.
Site Krasnoyarsk and Krasnoyarsk Region
Company/Legal Entity OOO Novartis Pharma
Functional Area Research & Development
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No