Job ID 313064BR
Position Title Principal Consultant NBS CONEXTS
Job Description1 of the five Service Centers worldwide is based in Mexico with +1395 employees & +50 countries' scope. As a Diverse & Inclusive company, we are positioned in the Number 10th of Top Companies Rankings of places to work. Contributing +450 Million Dollars in the growth domestic product (GDP) & generating +7000 employees directly & indirectly, our passion is to help patients improve and extend their lives. Have you imagined all the work done before a patient can take his treatment?
Your key responsibilities:
- A global role, part of an internal consulting practice with responsibility for leading internal consulting specialists to deliver strategic consulting programs, driving operational efficiencies and implementing business change.
- Leading the global Consulting portfolio cross divisionally across the diverse functionality of Commercial, Scientific and Operational Services Practices, ensuring effective Project Management (PMO) and Business Process Transformation (BPT).
- To work with a diverse internal customer base and PLS leadership team to identify, pursue and execute business development opportunities that will ensure an expansion to the consulting services that can be offered by PLS to the divisions in line with the overall PLS strategy.
- Work with Account Managers, BSE leads and internal customers (Global functions, regional management and country management) and PLS practices to understand the consulting opportunity pipeline and work to convert this into customer projects
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships, initiating sales processes with internal customers. Find opportunities to expand OTC offerings and develop service offerings to customers
- Develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering consulting project opportunities including Lean Six Sigma. Build, organize and sustain multi-disciplinary teams – internal customer, functional, IT, third party
- Manage and drive major internal customer transformation programs and projects so that they achieve successful outcomes for all managed projects, ensure the solution is accurately crafted and implemented according to the relevant project methodology. Ensure appropriate compliance with other compliance frameworks, as appropriate, including: NP4, POP, NFCM, IGM, ICE
What you'll bring to the role:
- Ensure that the internal customer relationship is proactively managed and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Line management of local consulting resources, as the team develops, including: Lead consultants, Senior consultants, Consultants
- Consulting resources secured through flex arrangement, including the commercial management processes vital to ensure that we use those resources on priority projects that deliver commensurate value to Novartis Contractors.
- +15 years’ experience leading significant operating model, business process and organizational change and/or process improvement consulting projects. Postgraduate degree in technical or business subject area.
- Further education in Change management, Project management, Facilitation /Coaching
- English proficiency
- Significant project and program management experience from a Top 5 consulting firm at Director level or equivalent, having successfully led sophisticated, multi-functional projects in a large corporate environment
- A proven track record to manage multi-functional business change and to get straight to the heart of issues and provide insights
- Significant experience leading a team and empower stakeholders of widely varying backgrounds across a dispersed and matrixed organization
- Management consulting, Outsourcing or Pharma
- A second major European language
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Business Unit NBS CONEXTS
Site Distrito Federal
Company/Legal Entity NOV CORPORATIVO MEX
Functional Area BD&L & Strategic Planning
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No