Portfolio Business:CP Kelco
CP Kelco is a leading producer of specialty ingredients which are added to improve texture, consistency, and stability in food, pharmaceutical and industrial products. Our products are derived from renewable raw materials found in nature for use in jam, fruit and milk drinks, confectionery products as well as industrial applications. We work across the whole value chain from natural raw materials to customers’ end products. CP Kelco is part of the JM Huber Corporation, one of the largest privately held, family owned companies in the United States. With approximately $2.3 billion in sales and 4,000 employees worldwide, we have a combined material presence in more than 20 countries.
At CP Kelco, we are making a difference by providing efficient ingredients derived from renewable natural raw materials. Our nature-based texturizing ingredients can be found in numerous products that are used by millions daily. Our thought leadership is clear, agile and growth minded, focused on creating value for our customers, creating quality products, and solving our customers’ problems with innovative solutions.
Our future colleague in the Innovation Department will be a critical link to CP Kelco’s future growth and success. This is a position addressed to an individual who thrives by making a difference and achieving ambitious concrete results in a manufacturing environment.
The Process Innovation Manager role has emphasis on creating a high level of value by ensuring the roll-out of Production and Process related Innovation stage-gate projects within the Plants. This position, a mixture of Team Management and Project Management, gives you the opportunity to apply your deep technical knowledge and a broad range of skills/competencies to succeed.
The role will be based in our Lille Skensved, Denmark site located 40 km south of Copenhagen.
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Actively drive CP Kelco’s Process Development with internal and external partners to bring significant improvements to our production facilities.
- High level coordination and prioritization of activities within Process Innovation together with the Global Process Innovation management group. Ensure a high-quality Research/Development work, transfer and implementation of relevant projects for CP Kelco.
- Ensure fulfilment of accountability plans (consolidated objectives for the Process Innovation department). Ensure cross-functional cooperation (Operations, Innovation, QC, Sales, etc.).
- Lead and manage the Process Innovation team, including the Pilot Plant.
- Support ISO Certification.
- Preferably Master’s Degree and/or PhD in Natural Science, Chemical Engineering or similar fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team.
- Track record and formal training in people administration and development.
- Several years in related business or application area including customer contact.
- High level of English, spoken and written.
- Strong team leader and team player.
- Leading Change, embracing change, being a continuous improvement change agent in the organization.
- Good analytical skills and ability to distill complex and large amounts of data to generate insight.
- Familiarity with matrix business environment, ability to deftly navigate among and influence cross-functional stakeholders.
- Result driven.
- Strong team leader and team player.
- Good communication and motivational skills.
- Systematic in planning and organizing tasks.
- Team player with collaborative attitude and very adaptable to change.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a “can do” spirit
- Able to handle many tasks simultaneously.
- Taking initiatives, proposing ideas, being proactive.
- Committed to adhere to the Huber Principles and Core Values which can be found here: https://www.huber.com/about/the-huber-principles/
CP Kelco is part of the JM Huber Corporation, one of the largest privately held, family owned companies in the U.S. With approximately $2.3 billion in sales, we have a combined material presence in more than 20 countries. CP Kelco is small enough for you to be recognized and make a difference every day, and large enough for your work to have global impact in multiple industries. A reputation for high-quality products is our badge of honor. We’re proud of excellent safety record, commitment to sustainability and service to the community. Of course, we offer great benefits too.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, feel free to reach out to Paul Moinel, Global Talent Acquisition Specialist: +45 2710 5625
We look very much forward to receiving your application.
J.M. Huber Corporation is an EEO/AAP employer.