This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Implementation ManagerAdyen is looking for an Implementation / Pre-sales Specialist to consult and execute on new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. This position is based in Warsaw and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy. Experience in a technology focused company is a definite plus.
What you'll do
- Integration design: Serve as the technical consultant for our merchants during the sales phase and the integration with Adyen, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours;
- Project management: Work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery;
- Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be front-end; integration, optimisation of conversion rates, local payments methods, risk management, omni-channel payments, and many more;
- Collaborate with Solution and Technical engineers to continuously improve the integration workflow.
Who you are
- 4- 6 years of experience in a technical role, wowing prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit;
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed;
- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems;
- A strong technical education/training coupled with experience in either payment technology, travel & hospitality or networked devices (Internet of Things);
- Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English and Polish is required for this position. Additional languages are a plus.