Finance & Performance Advisory is part of Deloitte Consulting, providing top shelve strategic advice to the CFO leadership in a variety of high-performing organizations, in Denmark predominantly the C25 companies. We are the trusted advisor for the CFO and the number one service provider within CFO Advisory. We work closely with our clients on complex transformation projects centered around finance functions, often involving cross-border team constellations, access to leading experts across the global Deloitte network and with the application of new technologies to facilitate great results for the clients.
Exciting development opportunities await you!
We are looking for new colleagues with the passion to transform the CFO area at the world’s most exciting companies. You will work in highly dedicated and ambitious teams alongside experts and top minds, all truly passionate reshaping and improve the CFO organizations. You will engage in close client dialogues, facilitate meetings and workshops to identify unfulfilled potential for improving performance within CFO Area and decision making in the clients organisation, and work on developing and implementing structural changes, practical tools and new ways of working with finance functions across a variety of industries.
Our Finance Strategy & Transformation team advise the CFOs across multiple disciplines and works as the architect help shaping the future of CFO area. We act as a trusted advisor and offer our clients:
- Strategy development across the CFO Area in alignment with business strategy
- Design and implementation of Finance operating model and global service delivery placement
- Cultivate digitalization and new ways of working across the CFO Area
- Transformation program governance and execution management
- Support delivery of Deloitte’s well-recognized CFO Program - hereunder CFO Transition Labs
Our projects are global, strategic and transformational by nature and we often work on cross-country teams on the projects. We apply a problem-solving methodology supported by a workshop and Lab driven approach.
When joining our team, you will become part of Deloitte’s large Consulting practice with 750 colleagues in Denmark and a global network with more than 60.000 other professionals. Our organisation is characterized by high-performance and we are a fundamentally ambitious organisation with huge potential for the right candidates. Using our global reach and our talents strengths we solve the most complex challenges within the CFO area space.
Do you have the desire to join our dedicated team?
We are looking for ambitious candidates with a willingness and desire to develop CFO organizations, our consultancy offerings and in particular their own talents to be a top-performer in the finance community. We expect that you:
- Have completed a relevant master’s degree with a strong academic results
- Have 0-4 years of relevant experience (i.e. from other consultancies or within CFO area)
- Have delivered outstanding performance in your current job and/or in your studies
- Strive to deliver quality in all your work
- Strong strategic thinking and business acumen
- Have a strong analytics aptitude and have a structured and project-oriented approach to your work
- Communicate complex problems to your peers in an effective and understandable manner
- Work collaboratively in teams, big and small
- A winning and open personality fostering collaboration as well as diversity of thought
Typical educational backgrounds in our team include business, economics, IT, and science, but your background may be completely different as we believe in the strength of setting diverse teams to find the best solutions.
Our inclusive and development culture
We embrace diversity and foster a unique inclusive culture. We offer a steep learning curve where the sky’s is the limit in terms of personal and professional development. We focus intensively on talent development through continuous feedback, an international consultancy academy and a dedicated talent manager to ensure your ongoing personal development and career progression.
Click the apply button above, if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, CV, and grade transcript from your educational degree together with any other relevant documents. We read the applications and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis and therefore recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact manager Jonas Gaardbo Hede at +45 30 93 44 57 or consultant Marie-Louise Meulengracht at +45 20 76 06 70 if you have any questions about this position.