This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Account ManagerFor our rapidly growing team in Warsaw - Poland, we are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Account Manager who can learn fast and make quick decisions to provide best in class service to our merchants. At the same time you need a strategic mindset, the ability to build and develop solid business relationships and provide impactful payments insights to our merchants.
What you’ll do
- Relationship management: establish productive, trusting and professional relationships with key people within each of the merchants of your portfolio;
- Strategic consultation: proactively assess and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. Act as the human dimension of Adyen’s product, delivering expertise, education, and payment guidance to our merchants;
- Commercial/portfolio growth: By focusing on your merchants needs you develop your accounts, you set strategic and financial targets for your assigned merchants and continually evaluate your success through the use of strategic account plans, merchant feedback;
- Collaboration: work with people and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop yourself professionally;
- Feedback: serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management staff.
Who you are
- You are someone inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in your drive to push boundaries and create value;
- You are a proactive and flexible person who can work autonomously and at the same time enjoys team work, improving ideas and proposals with peers, engaging the key people to get the right solution to serve the best interest of our merchants;
- You have the ability to execute, to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional tasks in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision;
- You enjoy working with a global team, across different offices, roles and cultures;
- You have 3 to 8 years of experience in a client -facing role, preferably in account management in complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services, or in the payments industry from a merchant side;
- You are fluent in English, as well as fluent in Polish. Other languages are a plus.