Jr. Claims Business Analyst (333471)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
- Supports planning and execution of large-scale operational initiatives and technology implementations.
- Performs in an agile environment actively engaged in and lead scrum cadence activities, to include power point presentations, ceremonies, story grooming, PI Planning, testing activities, building training materials and other additional support activities for various projects.
- Standardize and optimize current processes to enable them for process automation, digital initiatives, system deployments, new products etc.
- Connect process efforts to other key initiatives (Digital, Claims Technology, etc.) to ensure broader strategic alignment.
- Position will provide project support to key in Digital and Intelligen Process Automation that are in-flight or being considered as follows:
- Automated Assignments
- Straight Thr Processing
- Claims Communications
- End to End Case Management
- Document Ingestion
- Financial Transactions
- Any others that support the broader claims
- 1-2 years of prior P&C claims experience.
- Experience with executing technology projects in a Business Analyst capacity in an Agile environment and utilizing AGILE concepts and cadence, including PI Planning, User Story creation and Acceptance Criteria writing.
- Experience with executing testing activities such as test plans and test scripts.
- Ability to work independently on assignment of low to medium complexity.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and who has exceptional time management skills.
- A creative thinker who is flexible in nature and can successfully support multiple complex projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Solid consultative skills; able to work with claims leaders to deliver operational and technology projects with some oversight or needed guidance.
- Ability to translate concepts to front line staff, IT and claim leaders.
- Influence resources outside one’s span of control; a builder of relationships, yet appropriately assertive in accomplishing the task at hand.
- Anticipated overnight travel of 25%
- Some flexibility in job location; preferred locations are Phoenix, AZ Basking Ridge, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, New York, NY, Chesapeake, VA, or Jersey City, NJ
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or material status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Work LocationsJersey City
- USA-Missouri-O'Fallon, USA-New Jersey-Whitehouse Station, USA-Georgia-Alpharetta, USA-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, USA-New Jersey-Basking Ridge, USA-Illinois-Chicago, USA-Arizona-Phoenix, USA-Virginia-Chesapeake
- Operations and Customer Service
- Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Mar 19, 2021, 10:00:50 PM>
- Mar 19, 2021, 10:00:50 PM>