Business SOLUTION Analyst for financial Lines
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in (54) countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
A Business Solution Analyst is experienced in P&C insurance business processes, workflow, and systems. This person will also have a solid set of experience working with Underwriting, Operations, Product Development, and I/T to define and implement technology solutions.
The Business Solution Analyst will provide analysis support for the implementation of system and process changes for new and existing functionality on a variety of platforms, including those supporting our external capabilities, internal workflow / operational support, and product implementations. This person will collaborate with and coordinate the efforts of our business team (Product Development, Operations, Compliance, Legal, Actuarial, Marketing, etc.) with both our consulting and internal IT system implementation teams.
- Ability to work in an Agile Development team environment, collaborating directly with IT and Vendor resources to define the desired solution that supports business processes.
- Understand the overall business vision and work with cross-functional business teams to elicit and define business requirements for systems and processes.
- Manage the Business Requirements process and lead product and system requirements sessions.
- Act as a coordination point / liaison for business functions and IT and Consulting system implementation partners for all requirements.
- Review work requests and determine impact of product and system changes to existing workflows.
- Manage the User Acceptance Test process.
- Anticipate, negotiate, and resolve business design issues before they impact project success.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Ability to define / document Epics, Features and User Stories that represents system functionality that is required to support business functions, along with the associated benefits/value for the users.
- Broad business knowledge of P&C and Specialty, Product Development and Implementation, Operations and Claims, Marketing and Communications, Analytics, and IT. In depth knowledge of P&C or Specialty Products, Product Development, Operations, Online Systems, Automated Workflow, UW Rule Definition, or Financial Lines Systems and Processes is a plus.
- Experience in Business Solution Architecture; demonstrated consulting / design experience in complex technology solutions and technology enabled processes.
- Demonstrates higher level analytical skills; can independently identify and propose alternative solutions.
- Strong understanding of the business process and product for their area. Knows where the gaps are in the system support of this process/product. Proactively works with our cross-functional team to suggest solutions that will improve this process/product.
- Experience in a large technology solution implementation – demonstrated experience in requirements management and program / project management processes and artifacts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to interact effectively with the senior leadership team.
- Results and solution-oriented; can work in an extremely fast-paced environment; strong ability to manage and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives; decisional.
- Experience with Financial Lines product lines (Financial Institutions, Professional Liability, Public Management Liability, Private / Not-For-Profit, etc.) is a plus.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Work LocationsWhitehouse Station - B
- Information Technology
- Dec 18, 2020, 8:27:56 PM>
- Dec 18, 2020, 8:27:56 PM>