When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific InformationThis is a global position for IES LPD qualification and validation products. This job can be done from a remote location in a home office.
How will you make an impact?Develop and implement globally harmonized and standardized LPD service processes, qualification/temperature mapping/cycle testing procedures, elearning training, and support.
What will you do?
- Support the development of detailed procedures, methodologies, and work instructions for LPD equipment qualification services.
- Develop an intensive LPD qualification specialist training curriculum. Provide training on how to use measurement tools, execution of procedures, GDP best practices.
- Support global harmonization and standardization of LPD procedures and processes related to compliance services.
- Assisting in technical support of customers and the field teams with LPD qualification and compliance related questions.
- Support, management, and develop of training for the Amphenol Validators.
- Provide email and 2nd level support.
- Responsible for working with service product specialists, product managers, R&D, and/or factories to define testing methodologies, tools, and resource materials.
- Pursue both cost reducing (PPI) and revenue generating opportunities.
- Keep up with industry news and identifying new equipment technologies and methodologies.
- Keep up with regulatory Agency regulations and guidelines, and industry standards.
- Development of various training technologies and methodologies such as e-learning, AR/VR, and in person training.
How will you get here?
- Preferably 4-year degree BS in chemistry, Biology, Physics or related.
- Experience in developing, updating, reviewing procedures and documents related to local/regional agency regulations.
- Experience in general service on a broad range of LPD type equipment.
- Validation and/or qualification experience either in managing or maintaining laboratory equipment in a regulated environment.
- Position requires the individual to be capable of managing projects across different product lines and businesses throughout the world and acting as a team leader and supervisor of others.
- < 20% possible travel required for support, projects, field operations, or customer requests.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Position requires an understanding of GxP and related regulations.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and time management skills are required.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Computer knowledge such as Microsoft SharePoint, networking, and Microsoft OS experience a plus.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.