What we askThe ideal candidate for this IT Business Analyst position has the following capabilities:
- Self-managed professional with experience in R&D and innovate processes supported in SAP PLM.
- Technical knowledge of the SAP PLM and a good understanding of business needs & operational requirements within the Innovate domain.
- Strong capabilities on dealing with Data and Analytics with the ability to translate business needs in IT solutions
- Sense of ownership, ensuring projects and other changes are delivered according agreed time lines and SLA.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Academic/Bachelor Master or proven further ‘self-learning education’.
- 5-7 years of work experience in the SAP PLM domain.
What we offerIn this exciting role, we are offering you:
- A great working environment within our Kuala Lumpur office which is our central office for the Asia region.
- Cooperation with a great team of IT experts within the Innovate team and supply chain IT domain to expand your knowledge and experience.
- An international working environment spreading from Europe to the far East with a complex landscape of IT solutions to support our supply chain processes.
- A position where you can have an immediate impact on the quality of the IT services we offer to our business.
- Opportunity to make use of our extensive online and physical training portfolio offered within our FrieslandCampina Academy
- A competitive salary and reward system.
Business process and technology improvement
- Expert of E2E Product lifecycle management business processes and translate business challenges and value opportunities into process and technology solutions.
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Strong data and analytics capabilities, with the ability to translate data and analytics into value opportunities and insights for the business
IT Strategy Definition & Execution
- Provides input for domain IT strategy and strategic portfolio planning/ Roadmap
- Prioritization of innovation / change in cooperation with business owners.
- Brings the outside in - understand the own industry end-to-end, bringing best in class processes / technology and ways of working
- Support the FrieslandCampina business in defining their business process and technology requirements and strategy
- Safeguard platform strategy and global process template
- Collaborate effectively with other Delivery units, platforms and IT Clusters
Knowledge Expert & Advisor
- Possesses a deep understanding of the assigned business area E2E process and technology knowledge of global and local solutions
- Coaches colleagues on way of working
- Is a trustworthy advisor (person to go to) for identifying opportunities and risks for solution developments and for supporting management in decision making
- Manage and realize large projects and change (classic Waterfall + Agile Scrum)
- Develop project estimates & complete financial model to deliver projects
- Define and plan (including budget) assigned projects