Are you a highly skilled Technical Writer and do you want to grow your career in a R&D environment within an international company with offices in Europe and US?
Join Omada’s R&D department where you get to develop our award-winning IT security product within the Identity and Access Management area.
We are looking for a skilled Technical Writer to join our scrum team(s), taking responsibility for creating and maintaining our product documentation.
Our office in Warsaw, is providing attractive working conditions for our employees and we are ready for the many new colleagues that we will be hiring in the coming months. You will be working closely together with our developers in Denmark via fully integrated scrum teams and get a high amount of responsibility in the further development of our product.
Get challenged in your role as Technical WriterIn your role as Technical Writer:
- You will work within Scrum teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- You will create and maintain product documentation.
- You will review documentation written by another team members.
- You will be a part of shaping the future outlook of our product documentation as we are in the process of moving from large documents to more bit-sized learning and “multi-platform publishing (HTML, PDF) via MadCap Flare.
- You will participate in enhancing our constant flow of communication around our standard software solutions, which are used by consultants, partners, and customers.
- You will be a part of our internal Development department where you will be expected to be a dedicated expert within your own field and to work alongside colleagues equally engaged in their fields.
- You will actively participate in all SCRUM ceremonies, e.g., the sprint planning session where plans are made with the entire team and the PO, and the end of sprint demonstrations, where the latest innovations are shared with the larger team.
- You will estimate effort required for performing documentation activities.
- You will join Technical Writer’s Guild and work together on methods, standards, processes and language review of documentation and labels in our system code.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience of communicating about software.
- You have a technical flair, eager to learn the concepts and depth of our product, allowing you to easily exchange technical knowledge through several means of communication - for instance, through bite size video recordings and articles using instructional and topic-based approaches.
- You are thrilled with the challenge of deciphering technically difficult material from our Product owner and developers, shaping it to be understood by the identified audience.
- You also have a high sense of quality and the ability to work on complex tasks in a structured way.
- Basic knowledge and experience with MadCap Flare or similar tools will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and XML is an advantage due to the tools we use in our daily work.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English.
As a person:
- You like to work both as a team member and individually, but you are a team player at heart that is used to work with challenges every day and think out-of-the-box.
- You are an independent, responsible, and flexible person with good interpersonal skills, and you are just like the rest of us ambitious and passionate about technology.
We OfferOmada is an incredible place to work and develop your career and technical skills. We have a strong focus on our people and our core values including:
- Being Ambitious,
- Always Delivering Value
- Constant Care.
These values are also reflected in the relationship with our employees and the way we live every day.
We want our employees to be able to have a great career at Omada and offer a modern flexible working environment including great benefits and rewards that you would expect from a market leading global software company.
Some of the Benefits we offer
- 5 additional vacation days
- Co-financed parking space
- Training budget
- Access to e-learning platforms like Pluralsight and LinkedIn Learning
- Extended health care package
- Sports Card
- Bike room with showers
About the companyOmada is a fast-growing global cybersecurity software company with locations across the world and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in Identity Governance and Administration with one of the most advanced SaaS platforms in the industry. Our vision is to “secure the world’s identities.” Omada’s growth is backed by some of the best private equity funds in the world who are investing in technology and looking to expand Omada’s overall R&D organization.
If this sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to contact us and start the next stage of your journey with Omada.