Date: May 14, 2021
Location:Montreal Dorval, QC, CA
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Analyse FATS’s data quality (manufacturing execution system)
- Respond to users requests et problem solving.
- Link users requests with IT department
- Maintain system integrity.
- Develop and participate action plan with the internal logistic team and the supply team.
- Interact with multifunctional teams (Logistic, Supply, Methods, Industrial Engineering and Quality)
- Manage strategic multi-functional project implementation
As our ideal candidate,
- You have BAA in logistic, operation management or equivalent
You have worked at least 7 years in a similar post
You have master SAP and office suite (Excel)
You speak and write in french and english
You have great planning habilities
You are a good communicator
You are a team player
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.04.2021, 2:03:42 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Logistics, Engineer, ERP, Supply, Finance, Operations, Engineering, Technology