At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
We are a team of skilled software developers that create and maintain high quality voice and data communication systems for mission critical and business purposes. We work in small agile teams and we coordinate closely with our colleagues from around the world to deliver the best solutions for all our customers.
We are looking to hire talented software developers as we continue to expand our cloud-based mission critical services. You will be part of a small self-sufficient team and be involved in every step of the way in designing, developing, validating, deploying, and maintaining a microservice-based platform for mission critical communication. You will help us write soft real time applications with an emphasis on high availability, reliability, low latency response times and ensure their continuous operation.
Our Technology Stack
Elixir, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Azure, Azure Devops, Helm, Terraform.
Your skills and experience
- You are either a new graduate or you have a couple of years of experience after your degree in Computer Science
- You are not afraid to challenge our existing ways of working. You want to be part of the cutting edge development of exciting new products for the most demanding users worldwide
- You thrive on solving complex technical problems and you are enthusiastic about learning and expanding your knowledge and skills
- You care about writing maintainable code
- You are a good programmer with experience in functional programming or a desire to gain it.
- You understand modern development practices such as agile, CI/CD and devops
- You are interested in designing distributed systems and micro service oriented architecture
- You would like to work with soft real time applications with high technical demands on performance and availability
- You have learned how to deploy in the Cloud (AWS, Azure) and used and built CI/CD pipelines
- You have excellent English communication skills