Date: Apr 16, 2021
Location:Parsippany, New Jersey, US, 07054
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage starting on the first day. We also offer Disability and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 6% match on the 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Tuition Assistance. For more information on Teva, check us out at www.tevapharm.com or www.tevausa.com
Reporting to the Global Head, Business Analysis & Sales Support, this position plays a crucial role in supporting the global sales organization by providing insights and analysis into current market conditions and trends with regards to the customers, products and competition. The position requires in depth analysis of Teva api’s secondary data sources to identify and quantify opportunities to grow the business. The position also provides support to the sales team by supplying relevant customer and market information in a timely and accurate manner, sales analysis, marketing support through presentations, conferences and maintaining and updating Teva API databases. This position supports the Teva api sales offices of North America and Latin America.
This position is for the Teva API Inc. office based in Parsippany, NJ.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Work with sales office manager and account managers to analyze customers and develop robust customer strategies using commercial excellence mindset
2. Support commercial excellence initiatives as it relates to sales by ensuring customers are properly segmented, and processes are optimized
3. Maintain constant watch of market events that may evolve into Teva api opportunity, ie: government regulation, competitor quality issues and regulatory warning letters
4. Work with local resources to complete new projects file and executive summary
5. Maintain data in CRM by using dashboards and working with account managers to ensure accuracy and completeness
6. Analyze current market trends and identification of possible opportunities for additional customers and sales potential
7. Analyze quarterly IQVIA data of the global pharmaceutical market as it relates to Teva api products
8. Assist in the publishing of the yearly work plan and long range plan
9. Support the S&OP, estimate and forecasting processes as needed
10. Extract and analyze data from various internal systems, ie: CRM, pricing, sales, ordering, forecasting, etc…
11. Prepare presentations as required by account managers, and Teva api management
1. Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, economics, or equivalent.
2. Minimum 1-2 years of experience in analytics, sales, or marketing, preferably in pharmaceutical industry.
3. Strong business acumen.
4. Excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Ability to collaborate with various levels of management and employees.
6. Ability to work as part of global, multi-functional teams.
7. Attention to detail, whilst maintaining a strong ability to synthesize.
8. Ability to identify strategic issues and proactively drive solutions.
9. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
10. Comfortable working with databases and other systems.
Sales Support and Administration
Dir Commerical Operations, Marketing Administration
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to support you throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark