Make your mark for patients.We’re here because we want to build the future and transform patients’ lives for the better.
At UCB, our people are our experiences and achievements, our passion and drive. That’s why we’re looking for talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences - not just the best and brightest, but those who care about making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients. We promote an environment of diversity, openness, and respect where people can make valuable contributions.
An exciting journey lies ahead. Will you join us in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible?
To strengthen our global Patient Safety and Medical Management (PSMM) group we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of Safety Reporting Analyst.
As a Safety Reporting Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the design, creation and QC of reports in Business Objects and Qlik for the UCB pharmacovigilance department
- Work with a team, provide domain expertise and leadership to support the design and implementation of Reporting solutions for UCB pharmacovigilance
- Understand, collect and communicate business requirements, perform business analysis to develop requirements and business cases,
- Creatively contribute to solution design, support user acceptance testing and author validation deliverables.
- Support the investigation and assessment of incidents, bugs
- Engage stakeholders to collect input, evaluate impact, facilitate decisions and communicate activities…
- The individual will work in teams with IT experts, Physicians, Scientists, Pharmacovigilance managers and validation experts, develop reports and support platform releases with the objective to ensure delivery of data to the pharmacovigilance department that is accurate and in consumable format.
- Understand the requirements to access and present data for pharmacovigilance teams.
- Lead report development in business objects and Qlik
- Fulfill role as business lead supporting releases on the reporting platforms and ensure reporting systems are fit for purpose
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in pharmacovigilance department,
- Experience with (complex) safety system configuration e.g. reporting rule configurations, preferably with Argus
- Prior experience working in team for safety system support, implementing and maintaining safety systems
- Experience with GxP system validation particularly requirement collection and User acceptance testing
- Ability to work in a team.
- Self-starter: Understand and defines own objectives and take initiative to achieve them.
- Demonstrates understanding of the risks and uncertainties impacting the results of own activities and when to escalate.
- Learns from successes and failures and regards all experiences as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Demonstrates curiosity and interest in the knowledge and experiences of colleagues.
- Takes accountability for trying out new ideas and approaches.
- Effectively communicates and relates to internal and external stakeholders and is receptive to diverse thoughts and alternative perspectives
- Experience with reporting tools like business objects and Qlik.
- Understand and apply the basic principles of pharmacovigilance, drug safety, and epidemiology as well as regulations and relevant terminology that are appropriate for safety communication
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
In PSMM we have an experienced and committed leadership team who focus on the people in the team as well as the delivery of the strategic objectives. This means we have a very strong team who are supportive and collaborative who enjoy working together.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
About us.UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company, focusing on neurology and immunology. We are around 7,600 people in all four corners of the globe, inspired by patients and driven by science.
At UCB, everything we do start with a simple question: “How will this create value for people living with severe disease?”. We are on a journey to become the patient-preferred biopharma leader by delivering medicines and solutions that improve lives. We want to ensure the creation of patient value, now and into the future, while contributing to a society where a population of 8 billion people and more should be able to live a good life within limited resources of one planet.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website .
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.