Req Id: 284879
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Who are we?Bell is changing and we are seeking new talented individuals to accelerate this transformation. Gone are the days of the traditional telecommunications, today is the era of innovation. Be ready to drive change, to explore new technologies and learn every day.
At the forefront of our transformation, our team is responsible to work with IT, product managers and business analyst from other organizations to develop the best provisioning model, leading to an improved customer experience and operational effectiveness. In this role, you will participate in the entire lifecycle development of innovative solutions. We are seeking a creative and innovative business analyst who wants to learn, not afraid to ask questions and question existing solution to help us build our future. Join the BBM team today!
If you love…Variety. We represent an organization that supports hundreds of products and multiple systems. Even our project goals are varied: some are transformational and aim to improve our operational effectiveness others introduce new products and we need to make sure we optimize the customer experience while implementing a cost-effective operational model
We also support custom deals where we need to come up with a creative solution to meet the customer expectations
Assuming a leading role. We need to understand the project’s scope and the solution proposed to influence the design and make sure what is delivered matches our organization’s strategic direction.
Facts. Collect and analyze data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced customer service, increased productivity, and cost reduction
Structured change. Assist in the implementation of the new solutions by providing subject matter expert support in the change management plan
Teamwork. Work with Business Stakeholders, Operations Teams, Development Teams, Technical SMEs, and Leadership to ensure that the solutions provided align with the business requirements and business objectives
And you want to…
- Develop sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements
- Recommend changes to established methods, propose alternative and new solutions to improve operational efficiency
- Ensure detailed documentation of business requirements and operational methods
- Support Trainers and provide information to help build the training strategy
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
…then, you are the perfect fit for our team! We want to get to know you.
We are seeking a candidate with:
- Certification in Business Analysis and/or project delivery experience as a Business Analyst
- Comprehensive knowledge of Change Management and Process Improvement principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Professional work ethic, inter-personal skills and strong organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Conceptual thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and influence others to get things done
- Collaboration and negotiation skills
- Analytical and technical skills
- Flexibility; ability to comfortably operate in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Juggle multiple projects without missing a beat
- A demonstrated ability to deliver results with particular strengths in:
An ability to work independently
If you have one of these, it’s even better:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in industrial engineering, business management, IT, management of information systems
- Project/Product knowledge and experience within the telecom industry
- Bilingualism (English and French) is a great asset to work on customer deals
- Experience working with operational teams
- Knowledge of how the voice organization works, the tools they use (EOM, BCRIS, NM1, ARICS, etc) and the products they support.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 05/04/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at .
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of