Tax Management Consulting at Deloitte
The market for tax services is changing. We blend tax, commercial and technology experience, to help businesses meet the challenges of Global tax operations, including compliance, reporting and risk management.
Deloitte’s Nordic Tax Management Consulting Team (TMC) is the leading Big 4 tax process and technology department, and the demand for our services is growing rapidly. Our TMC-team is distinctive and combines Deloitte’s deep expertise within tax advisory, with a hands-on technology and process focus, allowing our clients end-to-end global advisory services and technology enablement.
Our TMC-team focuses on Strategy, Risk and Operations, as well as Tax Technology, Global Compliance and Reporting.
We often collaborate with colleagues in Deloitte’s Risk Advisory, Consulting and Audit business units; our work is typically project-based and focuses on implementation of automation and technology solutions, process improvement and transformation of the tax function.
You will be joining a team that is front and centre, and partner closely with clients to get to the heart of the solution. Deloitte is a fun place to work with a real buzz; a forward thinking, innovative culture where colleagues are passionate about what they do.
Our people are talented, out-going and flexible individuals who are confident working side by side with senior personnel. They have deep experience in their specialism but are able to adapt to the ever-evolving world at the leading edge of tax management consultancy.
Exciting tasks await you, including:
- Supporting and working closely with the rest of the team to deliver Global Compliance and Reporting Services, being in close collaboration with Deloitte Globally
- Collaboration with tax and consulting colleagues across a range of industry specialists (ranging from Financial Services, Real Estate, Consumer Business, Energy & Resources, Technology, Media & Telecommunications) within the Nordic practice;
- Acting as Tax Technology ambassador in respect of the rest of the Danish Deloitte Tax & Legal practice;
- Working with the offshore and nearshore teams to plan and deliver the entire compliance and/or reporting process;
For these positions we do expect a certain amount of data entry work, including:
- Compiling data, verifying accuracy and sorting information according to priorities
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities if possible and checking output
- Researching and obtaining further information for incomplete tasks
- Applying data quality techniques and procedures
- Generating reports and archiving completed work
You have the following skills and experience:
- An innovative approach and a desire to solve problems within the area of taxation
- Passionate about client service
- Organised with a flexible and adaptable approach
- Technology savvy
- A desire to develop your career and take on additional responsibility
- Currently on the second or third year of your Bachelor’s, or first year of your Master’s degree
We seek someone interested in the tax function of the future, use of technology and process analysis. Whether you have experience from an audit department, as a consultant or from technology is not key, as long as you have a spark and are interested in learning within the world’s premier advisory firm.
If you are interested in the position, please get in touch and we can start working together on how to best join your interests with our ambitions.
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your specific development level.
Deloitte Tax & Legal
Our business spans the full range of tax activities and by integrating these specialist areas when forging a team for the client, we can deliver the best advice to that client, wherever in the world they operate. Internally, the tax department is split into five main areas: Business Tax, Transfer Pricing, Tax Management Consulting, Indirect Tax and Global Employer Services.
Our consultative approach adds significant value to our clients’ businesses and makes a tangible difference to their profits. As a result, you will get to work with a variety of clients, across a wide range of industry sectors, from large multinational companies to entrepreneurs and other high net worth individuals. This variety of work means you will gain broad and in-depth knowledge of business environments. As well as providing coaching in key financial, business, consulting and legal skills, we will also give you all the support you need to gain valuable professional qualifications.
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Partner Jonas Reinholdt Albjerg at +45 30 93 62 72 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!