As a Business Analyst, you will provide the strategic and technical support to the users of the CRM and peer CRM analysts! This will allow you to eventually include account and opportunity management, sales process, pipeline conversion, customer feedback, critical metric measurement, and data gathering.
- Perform A-B testing to supervise outcomes against actions. Performs sales analyses.
- Develop reports for sales and management.
- Provide training as new modules are added & enable regional ‘train the trainer’ capability.
- Run SOPs and other user documentation.
- Reviews metadata and implements accurate protocols.
- Amalgamates requests for improvements and enhancements of functionality.
- Participates in any improvement projects requested by the organization.
- Performs beta testing of new applications prior to rollout.
- Develops and executes test plans to ensure solution compliance with system specifications. Reports defects and verifies fixes on the implemented solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Technical support experience desired.
- Data analysis experience.
- Strong communication skills – written, oral, public speaking.
ABOUT US:Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: ()
PPG vision:We are One PPG:
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster: English_formattedESQA508c.pdf