What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Applied Machine Learning Engineer
The Role:The Advanced Technologies Group is looking for a Machine Learning/Computer Vision engineer who will help us build future Software platforms for intelligent consumer devices. In this highly visible role, you’ll work within a cross functional team to build the next-generation intelligent mobile platforms.
Preferred Experience:Experience in machine learning algorithms, such as convolutional neural network, LSTM (Long Short-Term Memory) neural network, classification/detection and their applications
- Familiarity in computer vision algorithms such as object detection, tracking and recognition, 3D computer vision SfM/SLAM
- Understanding the system implications of algorithms in terms of performance and power
- Knowledge/experience in HW architecture is a huge plus
- Demonstrated programming skills in C++/C and Python
- Knowledge in image processing, camera pipeline is a plus
- Knowledge in language/speech processing is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across various groups
- Bachelor or Master degree, in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, physics, or related
#LI-MK2Requisition Number: 92669
Country: Canada Province: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact .
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply