Position Description:We’re currently hiring a Technical Business Analyst for our amazing team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze business needs and write technical requirements
- Declare and follow incident in production
- Follow up of new requirements delivery (development, test and delivery)
- Execute test cases
- Check deliverables quality from our partner
- Incidents follow up
- Write and Execute test cases
- Write new use cases
- Produce technical requirements
- Produce documentation according to methodology SIT
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:Technical skills required
- Master’s Degree in Informatics
- 5 year or more experience as a technical business analyst or a similar role in Finance/ Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and SharePoint
- Fluent in English (B2 Level minimum) mandatory
- Knowledge of French is a plus
Behavioral and transversal skills required
- Strong interpersonal communication (spoken and written) and Customer orientation skills
- Ability to simplify complex information in a clearly organized and visually interesting manner
- Pro-active behavior regarding the ability to work in a fast changing and demanding environment
- At ease with multi-tasking
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills
Mission and Objectives
- Ensure a high service level for all Customers of the tool
- Assure a high communication level with Customers and other teams
- Improve process that delivery users’ value
- Mind-set on getting better all the time, ongoing effort to improve
- Show the improve in the light of their efficiency effectiveness and flexibility
- Take pertinent proactive measures
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.