At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
Position Overview:Do you want to add value to a complex business function? Do you love working with complex data structures? We are looking for an experienced, energetic team player to join our fast-paced and highly talented Freddie Mac Payment Trust Cash Administration team! We’re looking for someone who is a self starter, quick learner, results oriented teammate. Apply today and learn why Freddie Mac has a lot to offer!
This position can be performed currently from a remote location in the U.S. but will require presence in a Freddie Mac office in the future.***
- This team is responsible for data analysis and payment allocation of Freddie Mac's Trust account.
- Streamline operations and reduce risk in the Trust account with an innovative mindset.
- Improvement of several successful baseline functions to meet deliver against strategic objectives.
- Execution of change management responsibilities as it relates to our strategy and vision.
- Ensure our partners are accurately informed
- Develop and manage resolutions to product related problems
- Partner with our Product teams to develop updated procedures and process flows
- Execute Change Management oriented responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or data related field and 2-4 years of experience in financial services
- Previous Consulting background required
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (strong Excel and PowerPoint) and familiar with SQL databases
- Business Analysis/data analytics
- Previous Change Management experience required
- Data Lineage experience required
- Previous experience with Tableau preferred
- Ability to present at a high and detailed level from a business and technical perspective
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Understands data from various data sources and how they are interrelated
- Multi-task/prioritize/detail oriented
- Business partner management
- Results oriented
- Fast learner
- Strategic thinker
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit and register with our referral code: MAC. Time-type:Full timeJob Category:Information TechnologyFLSA Status:Non-Exempt