July 6 – 7 2021 - AlphaSights Summer Insights Days
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1000+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
Our Client Service Team
As an Associate in the Client Service Team, you’ll act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts. Your role is to understand clients’ knowledge gaps and identify experts with the knowledge that can address them. You’ll need to think quickly yet critically to identify the world’s best experts with the right experience and insights to address our clients’ questions. You’ll spend considerable time on phone and email reaching out to people and assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek, and you’ll connect qualified experts to our clients.
Working on several client requests at once, you’ll quickly develop effective project, client, communication, and time management skills. This is a fast-paced, sales-orientated role with a clear focus on results and revenue generation, and Associates who succeed at AlphaSights often embark on successful careers in commercial and operational leadership.
Our Summer Insight Days:
- A two day virtual programme that will provide an overview of our business and Client Services career path
- Virtual professional development workshops
- Hands-on activities promoting teamwork and personal branding
- Networking experiences with peers and AlphaSights professionals across all levels
- There will be an in-programme assessment that could result in an invitation to a final round interview for our Graduate Associate Programme after the Insight days
What We Look For:
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- An interest in progressing a career within AlphaSights
- Strong academic credentials gained from your degree
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the business world — ideally evidenced through your degree, past work experience, etc.
- High levels of extracurricular involvement and leadership
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in French, German, Italian, Spanish or Swedish is a plus
- Currently enrolled at university graduating in Summer 2022 and available to start our Graduate Associate Programme in July/September 2022
- Available to attend the two day event from July 6 – 7 2021
- First come first served basis
- Submit applications by May 31 2021
- Interviews: From Mid May 2021
- Programme Date: July 6 – 7 2021
- The event will be held virtually
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.