- BoStad is a Danish real estate company dedicated to offering high-quality residential space across the country at affordable pricing and on a sustainable basis.
- The portfolio has in recent years been through a strong and positive turn-around, including transformative acquisitions as well as the sale of non-core assets, which has significantly increased the size and attractiveness of the portfolio.
- The platform owns 84 residential properties across Denmark.
BoStad is looking for an ambitious full time and/or part time business analyst / controller with an interest in real estate and a solid understanding of financial and accounting theory to join BoStad’s finance department:
As a business analyst / controller at BoStad, your main responsibilities will include:
- Controlling of monthly reporting from property managers;
- Payments and bookkeeping of holding companies and main company;
- Monthly closing of bookkeeping for the group;
- Monthly follow up on budget and forecast;
- Assistance with reporting to fund investors;
- Bookkeeping and controlling of acquisition and divestment of properties;
- Preparation of budget and forecast;
- Active in year-end closing procedures; and
- Various ongoing tasks.
To apply for the position, we expect that you have/are:
- Completed a bachelor and/or a master’s degree in economics or accounting.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, ideally from an accounting department and real estate.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A structured and methodical approach to work with attention to detail.
- A desire to learn and be part of a team.
- A passion for real estate.
- Fluent in Danish.
Contact and application process
If you want to hear more about the job, you are welcome to contact Michael Brichmann on tel. no. 27 80 40 38 or via e-mail to email@example.com.
Application as soon as possible and no later than 15 May 2021. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.