F&A-F&A - Intern/Co-op - Management
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership
- Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
About the role:
As a Financial Intern, your work will be meaningful straight out of school. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
Typical projects would be:
- Analyzing major competitors to refine business strategies for P&G products
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities
- Assessing the financial impact of a new product initiative.
Qualifications - ExternalQualifications
Further information you should know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
- Are leaders who make things happen
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion to win
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
We look for students that can demonstrate the following skills:
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online via the link below:
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal; Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal Job Type: Full time Job categories: Finance And Accounting Req No: R000004696