Commercial Business AnalystAre you passionate about growing businesses, improving experiences, and creating efficiencies? We’re looking for a Commercial Business Analyst to join the Reuters Professional team in New York City, US.
As a Commercial Business Analyst you will be at the forefront of ensuring that Reuters strengthens its position as a leader in the professional news market. This role will be responsible for the management and analysis of our pricing strategy, ensuring that we are meeting our commercial goals.
About the RoleAs our Commercial Business Analyst, you will:
- Have overall responsibility for all value/pricing based reporting and reporting techniques.
- Ensure that the way that Reuters sets prices is transparent and compliant
- Establish agreed standards in the way in which we measure the effectiveness of pricing tests
- Manage pricing across different products and platforms.
- Conduct competitive pricing reviews in different regions across the globe
- Analyse pricing and sales data and share insights on the effectiveness of our pricing strategy.
About YouTo be our Commercial Business Analyst you will likely have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a pricing, commercial strategy or analytics role.
- The ability to identify the relevant information required to make a decision and present that information in a concise, logical manner
- Embody a “test and learn” mentality to drive results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas and generate buy-in from key stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders in a structured and logical way to ensure you’re always delivering the right work at the right time.
Please note, the deadline for applications is Monday, May 17th at 11.59pm EST
What’s in it For You?At Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Global Career: As a global company, we can offer a truly international career and progression opportunities
- Learning & Development: we have a dedicated training team focused on the continuous development of our employees
- Benefits: we offer competitive salary packages and market leading benefits
- Perks: Work alongside Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists and a team who provide unmatched, award-winning coverage of the world’s most important stories
About ReutersReuters is the world’s largest multimedia news provider. Founded in 1851, it is committed to the Trust Principles of independence, integrity and freedom from bias. With unmatched coverage in over 16 languages, and reaching billions of people worldwide every day, Reuters provides trusted intelligence that powers humans and machines to make smart decisions. It supplies business, financial, national and international news to professionals via desktop terminals, the world's media organizations, industry events and directly to consumers.
Reuters: The Real World in Real time
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
AccessibilityAs a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America