Salesforce Business Analyst - ( 2103529 )
DescriptionWe are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
The Business Analyst will focus on Service, Support and Communities portions of Pearson’s global processes, School enrollment provcess which are exclusively deployed on Salesforce.com Service and Community Cloud.
In this role, the person will be required to:
- Interact with business users--across all levels of the organization
- Work with clients, business partners and technology partners to identify, define, interpret and clarify scope of problems/issues in terms of business and/or system requirements and processes
- Document and maintain operational processes
- Gather requirements, including building a robust catalog with acceptance criteria and prioritization
- Facilitate requirement gathering meetings, communicate complex business needs into clear, actionable systems requirements, researches and evaluates alternative solutions.
- Evaluates design of existing systems to judge their functionality, effectiveness, reliability, performance, usage, maintainability and cost of ownership.
- Demonstrate understand technical details and solutions
- Articulate data requirements and data quality standards
- Collaborates with other analysts and project contributors to create comprehensive and cohesive solution approaches.
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions related to the Salesforce CRM platform while driving for OOTB solutions and articulate pros/cons of customizations
- Deliver optimal and scalable solutions with best practice
- Support all testing, unit through UAT
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified Salesforce Service Cloud or Community Cloud Consultant
- At least 4 year experience in SFDC
- At least 4 years experience in business process and/or requirements gathering
- Experience in school Enrollment process will be an plus point
- Experience with SFDC Service Console, SFDC Communities, SFDC Case Management, SFDC Knowledge Management
- Experience with customer data and entitlements
- Experience working in complex, enterprise, global Salesforce.com implementations
- Experience working in a business process team and coordinating process efforts
- Experience with telephony deployment in a CRM context
- Ability to perform efficiently within a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Enterprise business solutioning experience for large corporations
- Experience with JIRA and Agile methodology
- Previous work in customer service
- Education or Publishing industry experience
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $100-110K. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
Primary Location : US-RE-Remote
Job : Technology
Organization : Technology & Operations
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 29, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2103529