Salesforce Support Analyst
Position Title: Salesforce Support Analyst
Division: Hexagon Mining
Location: Tucson, AZ
Reports To: IT Global Support Manager
Hexagon Mining is part of the Hexagon Group, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Hexagon is a global company with over 16,000 employees.
Our Vision: To be the number one smart technology partner for integrated life-of-mine solutions.
Our Mission: Hexagon Mining is committed to Shaping Smart Change by optimizing design, planning, and operations for safer, more productive mines.
Our Values: We are profit driven, We are professional, We are innovative, We are engaged, We are customer focused, We are entrepreneurial.
Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, with more than 30 offices across five continents, Hexagon Mining is a dynamic network of talented professionals delivering technology solutions for the Mining Industry.
Purpose of Position:
Our IT team is a critical component to enabling our business to operate efficiently and provides high quality and responsive business services for all our business functions, regions and business units. We are recruiting for a curious, detail-oriented Salesforce Support Analyst in supporting the execution of day-to-day configurations, support, maintenance and improvement of Salesforce Lightning CRM platform.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Salesforce and be willing to learn, grow, and develop technical skills and pursue acquiring the Salesforce 201 Administrator certification. The candidate should have a desire to support end users, troubleshoot issues, assist with testing, and collaborate with the Business Applications team on the Salesforce platform and various third-party tools and integrations.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
Salesforce Admin Tasks:
- Administer and support Salesforce including user setup and design/configuration of Custom Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor data quality
- Create and provide project plans, requirements, and technical documentation for larger projects and long-term initiatives
- Coordinate testing and deployment plans for complex change management/rollouts
- Deliver user guides and/or training for large deployments
- Support / resolve issues within portfolio of business applications from Level 1 through Level 3
- Identify impact of releases and features to our business, from vendors of our applications
- Engage and manage vendor relationships for contracting, licensing and renewals
- Retire legacy applications and ensure successful business transition w/ data backups
Business Support and Improvements:
- Establish and monitor issues by root cause, known issue and escalate based on criticality
- Define and maintain documentation: process flows, tips / tricks and technical specifications
- Identify / deliver business value, effort and timeliness of RFE improvement requests
- Ensure quality / execution of resolving issues aligned to standard SLA targets & milestones
Business Change Management & Onboarding:
- Support Digital team with data quality / migrations for new systems and process changes
- Provide training and onboarding to new hires and role changes within the organization
- Maintain quality of data master dimension inputs from changes in various applications
- Deliver guidance/coaching to business during support process to maximize application value
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Passion for the client and user experience
- Customer focused, action oriented and committed to driving quality results.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (identify issues, analyse root causes, structure problem assessments, develop options and recommendations)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to interact effectively.
- Strong attention to details in order to support platform users.
- Strong technical and analytical competencies to bridge business and IT functions
- Proven track record in achieving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate.
- Ability to work independently and in collaborative teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop easy-to-understand user documentation and platform reports, and to explain solution steps for complex issues.
- Outstanding listening skills, and ability to patiently, constructively interact with diverse stakeholders who may be experiencing challenges with the platform.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
- High degree of knowledge process and project management methodologies and tools
- Ability to successfully understand and implement policies, procedures and technology.
- Preference for experience with Agile systems development, Salesforce.com, and /or CRM processes and platforms