Do you want to work with some of the most innovative and comfortable design products within an international footwear brand? And are you ready to help us work on promising new collections, listening to the needs of our consumers?
One of the Category Managers in our Men’s footwear team is moving on to another exciting role in ECCO, and we are therefore looking to fill the opening with an enthusiastic junior ready to embark on a learning journey with us.
You will become part of a passionate and dynamic team in an international environment managing the entire life cycle of the men’s footwear collection while working with different international stakeholders.
We are very passionate about what we work for – we love to make good quality shoes and ensure that our consumers are happy.
You will join our Men’s team consisting of dedicated colleagues who are responsible for a brand-relevant and profitable commercial collection.
Together, we are responsible for the global market, and besides that, you will specifically act as the go-to person to ECCO’s Global Marketing team with regard to marketing activities/campaigns, digital marketing and marketing intelligence.
As our new Junior Category Manager, you will furthermore collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and communicate between Design, R &D, Logistics, Production and Sales. Some of your tasks will be:
- To analyse data on the performance of our current collections
- To interpret customer surveys with a view to creating design briefs and providing commercial input
- To contribute to the process from design to market launch while ensuring alignment with market-specific requirements, our global strategy and divisional targets
- To ensure collection materials for conferences and customer visits
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
We would like you to have/bring:
- A Bachelor/Master’s Degree in e.g. Marketing, Business Administration and/or Strategy.
- A profound commercial understanding and excellent analytical and communicative skills
- Experience working and navigating in an international context within the fashion industry or another innovative brand would be an advantage
- Fluency in English – Danish is not a prerequisite
You can look forward to joining a dynamic team with great co-workers who challenge each other and are united in thinking outside the box. We build on each other’s strengths, enjoy sharing creative ideas and communicate honestly.
ECCO is characterized by an informal environment, and we value cooperation, initiative and new ideas.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us, and we offer participation in internal and external courses, education and conferences supporting this development.
READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Paul Janssen, Director – Category Management Men’s, using mail: email@example.com or phone: +45 2373 1107.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new, exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.